Who's Better, Herman Li or Alexi?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Trivium extremely suck! They're emo music and i hate the guy's vocals. Alexi is definetly better than Heman Li. They both can play fast and maybe Herman Li can play faster but Alexi can play better!

Lady_Laiho said:
Trivium extremely suck! They're emo music and i hate the guy's vocals. Alexi is definetly better than Heman Li. They both can play fast and maybe Herman Li can play faster but Alexi can play better!

I think that was the first resonable comment you've ever made !

^no, which is why COB is better. The fastness of the solos Alexi does is awsome and all but the way he made the song is the important thing. If he just played fast, then all the songs would sound the same. But each melody is differnt that's why you can tell the songs apart.

CliffBurton said:
Most people whould think Alexi is the Best ever whent hey havnt heard anything else at all. It's okay, you're 13.

Answer, Steve Vai.

Atleast he can read the thread title.

chrisdoig24k said:
Exactly. Which is why Dragonforce is better. I'd rather have twenty songs that are original but sound the same as each other than have twenty songs that sound like slipknot :lol:

You've gotta be kidding me, you think that DF doesn't sound exactly the same on every song? At least I don't have to fast forward through minutes of gay singing bullshit on EVERY song when I listen to Bodom. Bodom has gone through an entire arch of sound through the last 10 years, every song and every album sound distinct...unlike every DF song which sounds gay for 3 minutes or so, then crazy solos, then gay again until the end. Besides, DF is fake, they are a studio band, they blow ass live, one of the weakest acts I've ever seen (except for Herman).

MasqueReaper said:
You've gotta be kidding me, you think that DF doesn't sound exactly the same on every song? At least I don't have to fast forward through minutes of gay singing bullshit on EVERY song when I listen to Bodom. Bodom has gone through an entire arch of sound through the last 10 years, every song and every album sound distinct...unlike every DF song which sounds gay for 3 minutes or so, then crazy solos, then gay again until the end. Besides, DF is fake, they are a studio band, they blow ass live, one of the weakest acts I've ever seen (except for Herman).

If you have to fast-forward through something, then you probably shouldn't be listening to it. :mad:

I can tell the Bodom songs apart after i listen to the parts in the beginning for a little while...maybe after ten seconds i can tell which song is which.

DF don't suck that bad. Of course cob are better, but DF are really good. The vocals seem like they have had a lot of work put into them and the guitaring and keyboards are heavy and fast.

Dragonforce's album solos > Children of Bodom's album solos, but
Children of Bodom's live solos > Dragonforce's live solos.

Herman Li and Sam Totman can barely play their own solos during live shows, whereas Alexi has his solos on lock.

Status
Not open for further replies.