Who's going to the show in Portland, Oregon??

MindInsane

From the vastly deep
Jun 17, 2002
Oregon
Visit site
I can't wait!!! The Roseland theater..where everyone plays when they come through! It'd be cool to meet some people from UM. Who's going to this gig?

Hey i'll be going, AIM xxglycxx if u wanna chat or anything, never been to the roseland, this will be my first Opeth show, i have all the albums, i'm a little dissapointed that i wont be able to hear BWP , april ethereal, moor, etc, etc...especially for my first concert of there's :-\...Oh well, sounds like they're handling it quite well, i'm gonna enjoy it either way...someone who's goin gimme an IM, peace, i dunno wat i'll be wearing...lol

Oo!!! sweet just read the posts that Martin will be back, that's so fucking rad!!! o man now i'm even more stoked on going, AHHH, i hope they'll be playing some hard songs too!!!

In honor of Martin Lopez's recovery I want to write something on my shirt and get a picture with him, just wanted your guy's suggestions on what to put, like Martin Lopez is God or a simple Lopez rules all (dull huh? lol), lemme know wat you guys think