Portland Oregon concert Review

You had a Bears hat and an Opeth shirt? And you had two other guys with you?

If so must remember me- big guy in a leather jacket, by himself. Talked to me during Devil Driver and Moonspell.

What's up?

Geyzer60 said:
I was located at the very front row, a little to the left of Mikael. Gray cargo pants, and blue hoodie. Haha I didnt fit in at all.

I saw alot of people with camo pants MindInsane, but didnt see anyone with a porcupine tree tshirt.

Sorry Geyzer...I decided to wear a long sleeve Testament shirt instead...it was too damn cold for short sleeves! I think I saw you...one of the few people there with Cargo pants on:loco:

so are there any teenage chiks in the portland/vancouver(WA) area that like opeth? i mean, everyone at my school doesn't have any taste in music, they're all into shit music, and it would be damn fun if i foudn one my age into that stuff...i saw a few there but they all seemed to be well aquainted with other guys :p, BTW did anyone hear someone yell "sweet home alabama" at the concert? lol, that was me, i believe someone frmo seattle wanted us to do that, so i did :)

ABidFarewell said:
You had a Bears hat and an Opeth shirt? And you had two other guys with you?

If so must remember me- big guy in a leather jacket, by himself. Talked to me during Devil Driver and Moonspell.

What's up?

small world eh? I've just been listening to Opeth nonstop....and taking midterms....
what have you been up to?

downsdmf said:
small world eh? I've just been listening to Opeth nonstop....and taking midterms....
what have you been up to?

Just about the same here. It's back to my "normal" life. But now I have no soulless. Blasted Opeth took it. Good luck on the midterms. Ha.