Votes: 1 4.5%
  • What Sanctuary?

Votes: 1 4.5%

• Total voters

Dragonlord

utmost contempt
Sep 3, 2001
Corinth, Greece
I was wondering...I mean I love Sanctuary as much as Nevermore,and I almost consider them as one band....you can see the continuation from Into The Mirror Black to Nevermore and In Memory,and The Sorrowed Man was one of the last songs Sanctuary wrote after ITMB.Yet,I know Sanctuary fans who don't like Nevermore,or Nevermore fans who never got into Sanctuary.
I just wanted to see how many of you neverheads are into Sanctuary as well,I think it would be interesting.

I can understand the fans who were into Sanctuary and dislike Nevermore. They are the really true metal fans. Only the 80s were real metal, right? Well you true metal fans whip!
For Nevermore are here!
Paralysis are here!
Kamelot are here!
In flames are here!
Control Dennied are here!
Spiral Architect are here!
n great groups are here (including Martyr).

If you cannot comprehend more than three accompaniments, and you cannot accept more than two changes in the rythm, well sorry but you cannot be called Heavy Metal fans.

There is a great difference between "I like some heavy metal songs" and "I am a heavy metal fan"...

Evolve (as LSDphilosophy would say) = Progress!

Sanctuary rule. But i guess there will be a lot of people on this here forum that don't know who they were. And I... Trapped in a corner, promise to crucify the first person to ask: "Who are sactuary?"

Actually, you should also add to your question WHICH songs are people's favourite... that could be interesting.

Very true, DragonMouse... 'Nevermore' and 'In Memory' are a lead on from 'Into The Mirror black'.

For me, its definately: The mirror black, future tense, one more murder, and communion.

well - i never heard anything from them so far ... but to know that there exist sound done by warrel and friends i don´t know - well, that makes me a bit nervous :loco:

Originally posted by Trapped
Actually, you should also add to your question WHICH songs are people's favourite... that could be interesting.

Very true, DragonMouse... 'Nevermore' and 'In Memory' are a lead on from 'Into The Mirror black'.

For me, its definately: The mirror black, future tense, one more murder, and communion.
I'll go make another poll for that :D

Originally posted by Serge
well - i never heard anything from them so far ... but to know that there exist sound done by warrel and friends i don´t know - well, that makes me a bit nervous :loco:
Just feel the flow while listening!!!

Serge dude!! If you don't know who sanctuary were, where the fuck have you been the past fifteen years????????

I promised to crucify the first person to ask who sanctuary were... and although you haven't heard them... you didn't ask 'The question'... --- so you just saved yourself from an ass kicking on that small technicality!! :lol:

ha ha ha ha....

Metalized... man... dude... If death takes the cake, and athiest eats the cake... who shits the cake??? :lol:

What do you see on the news when you watch T.V.
War in the name of God, or a playground killing spree
Politicians promise you the world, and a preacher cries
All he ever wanted was your money, and a bitch on the side
What went wrong? Did society twist him?

What do you see in the center of the public eye
Rock stars on smack, and a serial killer fries
Radicals blame suicide and muder on our form of art
Brainwash the youth, you know they claim we all play a part
What a shame that they can't think for themselves

------- How true?

I am standing at the door of time. I see llife complete.
Truth is never what it seems. Bodies wither but your mind still dreams.
Noone ever can rest in peace until they 've seen the truth and become light in darkness. See me shine.