Who's ready for tomorrow at 10?

TwizstedJesus

Mar 1, 2004
I haven't seen any threads stating the obvious...vacation plans that have been carefully laid are sealed with the purchase of tickets.
ProgPower is coming like a hurricane....god,no hurricanes this year please?
I'm so fucking pumped,and I cant find a cheap plane fare anywhere...no matter,I'm still there even if I have to walk from PA.
Glenn,you fucking rule the Midtown wasteland,brother!I'm proud to be coming back after missing last years show after seeing the two previous years.

So,who's in?

I'm either going to be drinking in celebration with Larry D, dweeb, and several others at my house on Saturday afternoon or drowning my sorrows....and not knowing which.

I don't plan on checking with Ticketmaster until Monday for the update.

Glenn H.

The hurricane of 2004 put me in seriously bad shape for well over a year...fucking blood clots in my leg from sitting on an airplane for 9 hours for a 2 hour flight.I was so fucked up I missed half of Pain of Salvation,which was the main reason I was there...and I missed the entire Edguy set,which was the second reason I was there.
It took me until late fall 2005 for the clots to dissappear,and my leg is finally feeling normal again.
All this for a silly metal festival??? Fuck Yeah!!!!

TwizstedJesus said:
The hurricane of 2004 put me in seriously bad shape for well over a year...fucking blood clots in my leg from sitting on an airplane for 9 hours for a 2 hour flight.I was so fucked up I missed half of Pain of Salvation,which was the main reason I was there...and I missed the entire Edguy set,which was the second reason I was there.
It took me until late fall 2005 for the clots to dissappear,and my leg is finally feeling normal again.
All this for a silly metal festival??? Fuck Yeah!!!!

Damn, dude, that's f'd up!

Glenn has shitty timing.

I've got a 21st birthday party to celebrate tonight, and a 30th tomorrow, and a strip club to take a young lass to so she can see her friend and maybe catch some HLA, and now I gotta get up nice and early, just for some damn concert tickets?

I'm telling them to postpone their birthday parties. :heh: Screw their parties, I'm going to ATLANTA, BABY!

TwizstedJesus said:
I'm so fucking pumped,and I cant find a cheap plane fare anywhere...no matter,I'm still there even if I have to walk from PA.
Glenn,you fucking rule the Midtown wasteland,brother!I'm proud to be coming back after missing last years show after seeing the two previous years.

I got two words for you pal:

ROAD TRIP

I shall arise with the sun to purchase my heavenly tickets. Or at least by 9:45.
One question though: can I buy 3 tickets for me and 2 friends, or is there a 1-per-customer limit since there's so few available?

I am a sponsor this year, but as you can tell i am up early. Got alot of work to do around the house. Good luck to everyone, and keep spreading the word.

I am returing this year after missing last year because of Hurricane Rita and the birth of my daughter 2 days before Rita. Everything should be Aok this year. So I'll be at my Pc at 10 o' clock!