Who's still around the Board?

timmyc

Dec 16, 2002
Hey people. This is the first time in years I've posted on here.

Long time fan who joined up on the old NFMB back in about 2001 (?).

I kind of stopped visiting here a few years ago when other social media took over, but just posting this to see if anyone's still here!!!

Check in if you visit this thread.... would be interested to see if anyone still visits this board!!!

Cheers, and mosh on!!!!

Reactions: Anthrax_Mosher
Welcome back! I recently started visiting the forum again after not being on for 9 or so years. You can tell how old my account is by how low resolution my avatar is, lol. To be honest, I stopped following Anthrax when Joey rejoined. I still consider them to be my all-time favorite, but I was also an original "reunion basher" in '05. I started listening to them when "Sound of White Noise" was just released and John Bush's voice was one of the main things that drew me to them. I didn't want to stick around and stink up the board with negative comments about Joey being back.

Anyway, I've gotten really back into Anthrax and SOD lately because I bought a Jackson guitar as a midlife crisis purchase and "March of the SOD" was the first song I wanted to learn. I also learned "Pipeline" on a whim. Speaking of midlife crises, it's wild to think that I joined this board at 21 and I'll be 40 this year. Good to see that the forum and some original members are still around! Hope you're all doing well.

Last edited:
Reactions: Neptune and timmyc
I also just thought I would pop by a say hello. Hope everyone is well who frequented this once illustrious board. I used to check this board before my emails most days lol

Hi all - so 12 months on from posting this original message, only a very few (maybe 10) have seemingly checked in.

Thanks for stopping by and saying hello. and good to see some old "faces". :)

Seems like the old NFMB is very much a done and dusted thing, and Facebook and Twitter and similar are now the places to be!

Take care all!!!

hi!! I just created this account 5 minutes ago. I wanna be surrounded by Anthrax fans and I think this might be the place!!

yo. Anthrax needs to write some good music for a change. Gettin old, like me.
Lmao! Compare the success of WM & FAK to Vol 8 & Stomp then talk about what's good music or not.

Some fans need to move on & stop riding Bush's cock like it's still 1993 or something. Those days are long gone we are in much better times now.

Reactions: ghoststrike