whats with some of the new assholes around here?

iron_maiden said:
wish us aussies were that lucky :wave:

here here...........

Mind you, my wife would kill me since I normally buy a shirt or some other mechandise at every show and my ears would be totally screwed after 8 concerts !!!!

I'm one of the new ppl you seem to be talking about as I only joined in April. :wave: I've been a long time lurker on this board,and an even longer Anthrax fan, but never joined as it seemed to be so closed to new ppl. Since the reunion though, I decided 'what the hell' and signed up. Since then I’ve added to a few threads, even started one and I aint had a slagging yet, cant tell if that means I'm accepted, tolerated or just being ignored. Long may the influx of newbies continue as it proves the lasting appeal of Anthrax. In saying that, I have noticed the gradual decline in the content of the threads.

Ragman_kd said:
I'm one of the new ppl you seem to be talking about as I only joined in April. :wave: I've been a long time lurker on this board,and an even longer Anthrax fan, but never joined as it seemed to be so closed to new ppl. Since the reunion though, I decided 'what the hell' and signed up. Since then I’ve added to a few threads, even started one and I aint had a slagging yet, cant tell if that means I'm accepted, tolerated or just being ignored. Long may the influx of newbies continue as it proves the lasting appeal of Anthrax. In saying that, I have noticed the gradual decline in the content of the threads.
I lurked a couple of times b4 signing up and most posters have been cool with me.

Ragman_kd: All a new poster has to do is bring beer and it's all good. :D

I miss you PRIME!!!!! And I already miss Coop not to mention Alex who left for similar reasons (BS). Newbies are great it's just the ones that roll in like they own the joint and don't respect the people that have been posting here. Ie. AM blew in here on some sort of meth rage. It is a big family here, that's why I joined in the first place. I've made some really great friends here.

I joined when I did to help balance all the "Anthrax died when Spitz and Joey left" new people. It seemed like the time to speak up, as the reunion is so controversial.

coop said:
I think what he's saying is that there has been an inundation of idiots lately. It's not about new members, it's about a bunch of friggin' morons with the IQ of a potted plant. It's to the point where I'm not coming here much anymore.
Thats exactly what I ment.

prime666 said:
I think its great that ever since the reunion news broke (way old news for most of us) there are so many new people on this board. Welcome, Its just a shame some of you, not all, but some, got to act like a bunch of untrained mokeys. You know who you are. We know who you are and you are sad. Anyways, I look forward to the reunion but I do hope to see John & Rob back next year. Tomorrow I will purchase a ticket to the show in Jersey, I hope to see some of you there. To all you old time board members. Alex, SKorned, D.D, delphi, Brat, Pink, Buddy, Lord Galvatron, and so many others I hope to see you at shows someday. I just miss the day when this board seemed like a close nit community.

I've been a member for several years, long enough to remember when saying that I prefered Belladonna era 'thrax got me flamed. This board got ugly and bitter, particularly around WCFYA when it didn't do well at all commercially and everybody was just pissy about threads on Spitz and Belladonna.

I love Spitz. He kicks ass on guitar.

I love Belladonna. He's a great singer.

They're both back in Anthrax.

I love that incarnation of Anthrax. It rules.

So shoot me.

Electronicoil said:
I've been a member for several years, long enough to remember when saying that I prefered Belladonna era 'thrax got me flamed. This board got ugly and bitter, particularly around WCFYA when it didn't do well at all commercially and everybody was just pissy about threads on Spitz and Belladonna.

I love Spitz. He kicks ass on guitar.

I love Belladonna. He's a great singer.

They're both back in Anthrax.

I love that incarnation of Anthrax. It rules.

So shoot me.
Yeah, but you're not being a fucking douche about it. We still like you.

I don't know why people keep replying to the "GOOD RIDDANCE JOHN BUSH" thread. I have yet to even click on that because I know it'll be a waste of time.
STOP REPLYING TO THE DOUCHE BAGS, AND THEY'LL GO AWAY!