What will it taketo get this place going again?!!

Social Distortion

The Voice of Reason
Sep 10, 2004
Lahti Rock City, Finland
When I joined NFMB, this was the place to be. Great people, always great discussion, the best youtube videos, and it was always fun to watch people argue about John vs Joey like a tennis game. Along came wrestling and (most of all) Jennifer Tilly.This was the best messageboard I've ever been a part of. Then came nothing.

"It doesn't seem to matter - there's nothing."

These days there's not much going on here. I still visit pretty much every day but don't post that often. I can understand why it's so quiet, cause I've seen it happen among Van Halen fans every time the band dissappears for a few years. That doesn't mean I have to like it. Anthrax is slowly coming back with new music, and I for one am pretty excited about it!

What do YOU think will it take to get this place going again? Come on people, surely MikeyBong didn't not leave for nothing?!!!

Don't let NFMB die!

You know, if Charlie and Scott had just taken the damn hint and gotten Jennifer Tilly in as the new singer, then this place would be BUZZIN' by now, I tell you, BUZZIN'.

:cry:

I'm Back! (not that anybody noticed I was gone.....)

I've also been lurking here and there but not really posting, not much of a poster anyways!

The new album should get us all goin again :headbang:

yeah it's been a while since I post or been around here...I just joined the maiden FC and have been pretty much at the forum till the maiden show in San Antonio....

I also check in often and haven't had much to say. Not much going on, I can be away for a week, come back, and only 10 new threads. I remember the times you could be away for two hours and see 10 new threads. I feel only a new album and tour will get this place livened up a bit.

Had a bit of a rough time recently here, but back on track now, and will continue to lurk and see what's happening. Disappointed though that there hasn't been more new pics of Jennifer Tilly.