Who's the most envious, retarded and fat-arsed lady ?

So ????

• PoS

Votes: 11 37.9%
  • Raven Soul

Votes: 7 24.1%
  • Blackeyed

Votes: 7 24.1%
  • Somnium In Tenebris

Votes: 19 65.5%

• Total voters
ah eh girl, why am i on the poll? im not envious, i just have a go at birds every now and then. just trying to re awaken the forums.....im just trying to help :( and you put me on the poll and i said i thought you were class

i feel so betrayed. i might go and drink the blood of a virgin in the woods of eternal darkness.

hey somnibum_in_tenebris, you know the way you only joined the forums yesterday? coincidental as it may be, you seem to have the exact same signature as somnium in tenebris, strange....

StevenK said:
hey somnibum_in_tenebris, you know the way you only joined the forums yesterday? coincidental as it may be, you seem to have the exact same signature as somnium in tenebris, strange....

Hey Look :ill: :puke: ! I am her :tickled: ! Right ??? :puke:

pChicago11.jpg

somnibum_in_tenebris said:
Tell me it's not me :ill:
No its me, i wanna sqeeze pos tits and i wanna mullet like blackeyed and i wanna slim arse for starts :loco: ooooooo btu definatly pos arse did anyone see that on the forum the other day, :OMG: she must be a model :D

Pos you should post the picture you sent the last night :hotjump: :hotjump: or one of the special ones. You are beautiful. Can I still paint you? :hotjump:

Raven Soul said:
Pos you should post the picture you sent the last night :hotjump: :hotjump: or one of the special ones. You are beautiful. Can I still paint you? :hotjump:
i know i said id stop ..........but fuck me..........now i am really gona puke on my furcoat and keyboard. ahahahahahhahaha i cant get over this forum - its a laugh a minute.