Who's the most envious, retarded and fat-arsed lady ?

So ????

• PoS

Votes: 11 37.9%
  • Raven Soul

Votes: 7 24.1%
  • Blackeyed

Votes: 7 24.1%
  • Somnium In Tenebris

Votes: 19 65.5%

• Total voters
somnium_in_tenebris said:
when become a die-hard retard,envious and fat-ass like me.ONLY then.
and when you start talking seriously about stuff beyond sex.i've got the magic recipe you see :rolleyes:
hmmm, when i talk seriously i usually am ignored instead of getting a clone on my back :erk:

this clone stuff is certainly immature, he probably needs to eat 10 eggs a day to keep up with his wanking frequency....

Alwin said:
amazing, so it's a guy!!!!!
like a guy could pull off a fake account of the opposite sex. even a cloned one. :Smug: like you said, he would be too busy... going through eggs, at a phenominal rate. so do we know who it is then? my vote is for alwin. it's ok dear, no need to be ashamed.[/end stupid post]

PoS said:
like a guy could pull off a fake account of the opposite sex. even a cloned one. :Smug: like you said, he would be too busy... going through eggs, at a phenominal rate. so do we know who it is then? my vote is for alwin. it's ok dear, no need to be ashamed.[/end stupid post]
it's not me love :p i don't need clones to express all features of my interesting personality on the forum :D

no im not masochistic hahha.i have too slow a connection to bother with creating a fake account.its a virtual snail:ill: i cant even browse or post properly through the forum:p
Today im in that internet cafe so im saved hehe i had driving lesson and then 2 hour break before my singing lesson so i sat here.my teacher cancelled the latter lesson a while ago.shite:p

nono its supposed to be "modern singing",but i've quit the modern songs and focused on the solfege exercises.if you can sing those you can sing any modern song *evil grin*
well im mostly into my electric guitar lessons;)

My ass is huge... like a small country with its own postcode and areacode

call my ass on 0444 776 8899 or not since Im sat on it at the moment and it probably wont answer

bleed_black_orchid said:
My ass is huge... like a small country with its own postcode and areacode

call my ass on 0444 776 8899 or not since Im sat on it at the moment and it probably wont answer
:tickled: hahahaaa i rang it,

just kiddin :D

blackeyed said:
oooooo s'all going down on the anathema boards these days intit - class. "bit 'o' scandal board" it should be called.
i know who it is / i know who it is / la la la la la
so why don't you tell us.....