Why are we alive?

NAD said:
I thought today was Saturday. :loco:
I wrote it as a thought for the following day, smart arse. :p :lol:

-I worked on my secondary vehicle (not for long as it was broken into and my fucking tools were stolen :mad: ).
Shit! This happened over night? Did they smash the window? :erk:

-went and got a 32" TV (thanks Mom).
No more "full screen"! :cool:

-got fucked up at no less than 3 bars.
Drowning in sorrow, or swimming in joy?! :tickled:

Now it's time for Video Game Thrash Terror!!! :headbang:
I have seen screenshots of Resident Evil 4. It will be mine, oh yes...

JayKeeley said:
I wrote it as a thought for the following day, smart arse. :p :lol:
I was drunk, what do you expect? :p

Shit! This happened over night? Did they smash the window? :erk:
Thankfully they just jimmied the lock open, so my windows are intact. I'm actually selling that truck on Wednesday, no time or place to work on it, and now I have a bunch of tools to replace anyhow. :erk:

No more "full screen"! :cool:
Picked up the TV stand this afternoon, now all I have to do is assemble it, break my back by lifting the TV up on it, and I'm good to go! Gonna watch Lord of the Rings and the Matrix all damn night. :kickass:

Drowning in sorrow, or swimming in joy?! :tickled:
I'm done with that sorrow crap, it was time for joy! Had a long talk with the ex-woman last Friday and we worked everything out so we can remain civil toward one another. I've actually gotten a few nights sleep now! :lol:

I have seen screenshots of Resident Evil 4. It will be mine, oh yes...
I think it's time for me to pick up a PS2 finally... if I can put down Unreal long enough. :cool:

You know, I still haven't made it through all of the Great Annihilator yet. I really like it, but it just seems really long. I also haven't given it my full attention, I've been doing other crap while listening to it.

npearce said:
Later Swans material is nothing but masterpieces. Dreamlord, you really should get The Great Annihilator. In fact, I'll buy an album of your choosing, if you buy The Great Annihilator.
Is this deal going to happen? I await eagerly to see what Dreamlord thinks of The Great Annihilator. :D

Dreamlord: I'm sending the CDR today.

JayKeeley: I've decided you need to get one of the early Swans albums. Either 'Filth' or 'Cop/Young God'. 'Cop/Young God' is the more critically acclaimed release, but 'Filth' is the earlier of the two. I actually like 'Filth' a little more. It's just so dirty (i.e. filthy). It's like a bunch of guys with instruments sitting in a room smoking crack and beating each other in the head with their instruments. Just get one of the two early albums. It will be good for your understanding of the Swans legend.

That's very probably true - however, I've still got both Children of God and World of Skin to digest, and I'd like to give them some of my undivided attention before I get too greedy.