Why Charlie?

'four italians and a little jew':lol: i doubt that they will put out a Thrash-record, maybe a thrashy tune here and there but i'm afraid that we get to hear something like 'Inside Out' or 'Superhero' again, beware.

I don't think it will be a step back in the direction of WCFYA ... (basing this on Scott's two recent YouTube clips).

AMEN Brother!

I like Anthrax, but don't want to see Joey wreck some of John's Classics!

I don't think Anthrax will be doing any Armored Saint songs anytime soon. I never heard any classics when he was in Anthrax. So I guess we are all good to go then! Unless you consider Safe Home a classic :puke:

Indeed those are BUSH classics, as is SOWN, WCFYA and most of S442 and V8.

Blatz for you all!!!

Too many beers for someone if they think Vol 8, stomp or wcfya is anywhere near a 'classic' album. I can see it with the SOWN album. I am not a huge fan of it, but I can see why you could consider that a 'classic' album. But not the others.

AMEN Brother!

I like Anthrax, but don't want to see Joey wreck some of John's Classics!

Them doing few of the John Bush songs live won't ever be as big of a tragedy as was that Anthrax cover band CD, "The Greater of 2 Evils".... The one that John Bush wrecked all of the classic Joey era songs. Hopefully they don't record all of the Bushthrax songs with Joey... I wouldn't want that either and I am a fan of Joey.