Why Charlie?

Them doing few of the John Bush songs live won't ever be as big of a tragedy as was that Anthrax cover band CD, "The Greater of 2 Evils".... The one that John Bush wrecked all of the classic Joey era songs. Hopefully they don't record all of the Bushthrax songs with Joey... I wouldn't want that either and I am a fan of Joey.

I like John's take on the Turbin stuff. Not so much Bella. Not necessarily John, but the overall feel. I like his renditions of the POT stuff....it's OK, just feels like it was recorded on the cheap (it was) and no one was caring too much about the overall sound. The STD stuff is Bella's.....the sound on that album complemented his voice perfectly......

Them doing few of the John Bush songs live won't ever be as big of a tragedy as was that Anthrax cover band CD, "The Greater of 2 Evils".... The one that John Bush wrecked all of the classic Joey era songs. Hopefully they don't record all of the Bushthrax songs with Joey... I wouldn't want that either and I am a fan of Joey.

I have to agree with you about TGO2E. I wouldn't go so far as wrecked but there are a few tracks that I'm not fond of. I only listen to the more obscure tracks like Panic and Anthrax now if I ever pop in that disc. I was actually there front row center. You can see me and my kid brother sitting behind Charlie in the group shot.

You said you don't mind Anthrax doing covers. Neither do I. They have a way of making them their own. Like Anti-social, Got the Time, and Bring the Noise.