why does closure end so abruptly?

popol

New Metal Member
Jul 21, 2005
I just picked up damnation and closure just ends abruptly... is this normal, if yes, why? is my copy defective?

that's why I'll stick with my burned cd of the Lmantations DVD. Closure is much better on that show that on the album... I'll give Damnation to my dad for his birthday. I actually think this cd is better than blackwater park and ghost reveries (and no I'm not one of those people who cannot stand growls...)

popol said:
I just picked up damnation and closure just ends abruptly... is this normal, if yes, why? is my copy defective?
Because Mikael had to go pee, so the whole band stopped recording. But they ran out of time so they just left it like that.

ViCyniC said:
Because Mikael had to go pee, so the whole band stopped recording. But they ran out of time so they just left it like that.

LOL!!!

:wave: Hello:wave:

You should take that defective CD back to the store and get your money back, man. Stupid CD makers. :tickled:

popol said:
that's why I'll stick with my burned cd of the Lmantations DVD. Closure is much better on that show that on the album... I'll give Damnation to my dad for his birthday. I actually think this cd is better than blackwater park and ghost reveries (and no I'm not one of those people who cannot stand growls...)
:Smug:

I like the beginning of Closure better on Lamentations cause the acoustic riff sounds way better, but I think the end of Closure is kinda lame on Lamenatations, I prefer the damnation end more