Why don't any of you lot like HIM?

BECAUSE Village Velcro annoys me. He has a twattoo that reminds of a poorly designed 70's carpet, pegs for teeth and a dodgy perm. Plus they be shit. :wave:

Okay...

They need a drummer who can play. They need a Guitarist who can play. They need a keyboard player who can play, they need a bassist who can play (hahaha), And they need a new vocalist. They need to drop the faggy goth image.

There you go.

Thank you! Gav your damn right about that... so can someone tell me why i like them :| i guess i was just caught up in all the hype.. as i think every gothy person in maidenhead(where i live) bought their cds lol

-Gavin- said:
Okay...

They need a drummer who can play. They need a Guitarist who can play. They need a keyboard player who can play, they need a bassist who can play (hahaha), And they need a new vocalist. They need to drop the faggy goth image.

There you go.

Actually I think Ville is a good vocalist. Although HIM is gay.

drakkar_anni said:
BECAUSE Village Velcro annoys me. He has a twattoo that reminds of a poorly designed 70's carpet, pegs for teeth and a dodgy perm. Plus they be shit. :wave:

I fully agree.

i have a personal rant against them:
they've ruined a chris isaac song, i cant listen to a band that has done that.

AND
they're also very very gay and prove that a big part of the female metalheads are INDEED teenage girls who like to dress in black :lol: :p

they're also not scottish. So they're crap.

just say NO to ninjas
ninja.bmp