Why Ektomorf and One Man Army?

peermeloen

New Metal Member
Dec 18, 2005
the Netherlands
Why is COBHC being supported by those two bands? It's not that I don't like the music, I'm just curious to know. Off course I would rather want COBHC to play alone ;)

Err, am I asleep or something?

Check the News section on cobhc.com:

07 Dec 2005 - European tour
The support bands for Children Of Bodom's upcoming European tour (see dates in the tour info page) are as follows :

EKTOMORF (HUN)
&
ONE MAN ARMY AND THE UNDEAD QUARTET (SWE)

Also, please note that the venue in Leipzig, Germany (Dec. 30th) has changed from "Haus Auensee" to "Werk 2".

Who cares, the worse the supporting bands are, the bigger the leap to CoB sounds. I heard that One Man Army is good or at least decent music, but about Ektomorf I don't know..

Im not really a massive fan of Ektomorf..But I find One Man Army pretty damn good. It has the singer from The Crown.

what I have saw is that it sucks
i saw a video of wacken 2004 (with CC cobhc motorhead stuff..)
I don't like it
its something like rap/nu metal mixed with soulfly and machinehead or something
I don't like it

AHH now I remember, I have that wacken vid too! And ektomorf sucks.

Joonas Lehtonen said:
Who cares, the worse the supporting bands are, the bigger the leap to CoB sounds. I heard that One Man Army is good or at least decent music, but about Ektomorf I don't know..
Man, you're a genius!
Of course cob are using those shitty bands as support. They make it that way so that a good band doesn't pwn them onstage(which, given the situation, would be remarkably easy)!

The Bringer said:
Who are these bands? A quick explaination would be nice so I know weither I should check them out or not. :D

Exactly! I've got my ticket, but I dunno how those guys sound... I'm just going cause of COB!

But, I think i'll chekc them out, and hope there's at least 1 cool song... I hate it when support bands have no support from the public, so I'll try to be nice! :erk:

i would like only cob to play. i will have to sweat and bore during those 2 bands "performance". they should bring at least 1 good band (like norther or something). but what the hell, it'll be worth when they come on stage!