Why Bodom instead of Norther

well dude we are rolling up there with about nine guys and we are going to all be wearing bodom shirts. You will know which one i am because i look the least metal out of all of them due to the buzz haircut (yeah really metal huh), everyone else has long hair. Last time we got in early because we ate there, so we were right in front of alexi. But if you see a big group of guys, myself wearing a hatebreeder shirt, come up and say what up. I'm always down to meet more bodom fans from SD. and i didnt know pete was now officially in ensiferum.

Yeah, I had to hold in the Ensiferum news till it was officialy posted. But that's cool. The other guys in the band handle the clean vox for the post part. Pete does have a hell of a scream on him, though. Reminds me of a little Lindberg, black metal, and something rolled up into one. I get to see Ensiferum tomorrow night, so this is gonna be cool, I'll prolly be posting some pics of tomorrows Spinefeast up.

Fenrir13 said:
I get to see Ensiferum tomorrow night, so this is gonna be cool, I'll prolly be posting some pics of tomorrows Spinefeast up.

I'm SO jealous! :bah: I'd be very interested of seeing Ensiferum's setlist though.. and how Petri fits in the band (guitar & vocals)... major differences etc... I'd really love to hear songs like Slayer of Light, LAI LAI HEI, Guardians of Fate and Token of Time live. :Smug: ...in fact...I like 'em all! hehe :headbang:

If you got a chance to talk with 'em, tell them to get their ass in North America.

If you got a chance to talk with 'em, tell them to get their ass in North America.

Talked(and got wasted) many times with them. :D They are interested in the States. Might be a bit tho. You know how long it takes bands to make it into the US...Well, LAI LAI HEI live doesn't happen, from what I understand, unless its a situation like Tuska when Jari joins up for a couple songs. Some songs need Jari's clean vox...and while Markus handles clean vocals too, there are a couple that have I think the entire band singing clean. I havnt seen them live yet but my friends have seen them with both Jari and Pete fronting them, and Pete pretty much handles the rough vocals.

I am not sure what will be happening tomorrow tho. But i'll post in Off Topic how the show goes, if I am in the right mind to even post after the gig, the afterparty, the after afterparty, the after after afterparty...knowing the bands playing there will be the after after after afterparty...

Pete is gonna be great for Ensiferum. I wish we could see them in the states. They should just do a big fucking Finland Kicks America's Ass Tour with Ensiferum, Bodom, Norther, Sonata Arctica, etc.

the_drip... as the most diehard jackson fan I know.. (talking about myself here), I can very well understand why CoB went to ESP. If you didn't realize already, Jackson is now owned by Fender, the worst guitar make ever, and when Alexi needed new guitars after his were stolen, cuntrot Fender told him he would have to wait about a year... Being that he needed the axes for upcoming shows.. he went with ESP who offered to have his guitars to him within 3 months.

yeah I know the whole story. fact remains. USA Jackson guitars are the best. the customer service has indeed gone to shit lately though. Fender is dumb, but they haven't fucked with teh quality of the instrument. USA ESP guitars are overpriced and are built with japanese parts anyway....that is homo if you ask me.

The ESP LTD series is a good deal though. but I'm not impressed with teh USA line..sicne they're not really USA made anyway.

"He's like one of the only guys here that didn't jump on the Jackson or ESP bandwagon."

He did though ;)

Played an old Jackson dinky

Yeah, that's kinda cool that norther are getting publicity in US guitar mags.

Kride's custom RR is kinda cool....

To be honest, i quite like Kramers besides the dildo headstocks.

EndlessWhore said:
well dude we are rolling up there with about nine guys and we are going to all be wearing bodom shirts. You will know which one i am because i look the least metal out of all of them due to the buzz haircut (yeah really metal huh), everyone else has long hair. Last time we got in early because we ate there, so we were right in front of alexi. But if you see a big group of guys, myself wearing a hatebreeder shirt, come up and say what up. I'm always down to meet more bodom fans from SD. and i didnt know pete was now officially in ensiferum.

i think we may have saw you but im not sure. did you have blonde hair? we saw a huge group of guys in bodom shirts so we were thinking it could've been you. we were in the "jump the line" line (the one for eating there) at the very front. alexifollower has long red hair and im about 5'5" and long dark hair.