Why is Abigail Williams named Abigail Williams?

i asked them before about that in my interview with Ken

samir : What does "Abigailwilliams" mean for you ?

Most people are familiar with the salem witch trials, it was a name chosen as a statement about the way society works i suppose

Sorry man...it was just a poorly executed joke based on the fact that both bands use a lady's first and last name. I wasn't implying any sort of connection beyond that. Think of it this way:

"Yeah, I hear that Norma Jean and Abigail Williams are coming to LA tonight; I think that Francis Herman might be on her way too"

Old norma jean was ok.

but,
this isnt the place to bring them up...

and normajean does suck.

i just saw norma jean live a couple weeks ago and they are so gay i went for fear before the march of flames. and between the buried and me just killed it even though i dont really like them. my freind was saying the entire time how good norma jean is..i was like are fucking kidding its like shitty sliding breakdowns and they suck at it and they are a ton of readnecks. its really embarassing.

you guys should tour with my friends band from indian: send the dawn

they are awesome.

i just saw norma jean live a couple weeks ago and they are so gay i went for fear before the march of flames. and between the buried and me just killed it even though i dont really like them. my freind was saying the entire time how good norma jean is..i was like are fucking kidding its like shitty sliding breakdowns and they suck at it and they are a ton of readnecks. its really embarassing.

you guys should tour with my friends band from indian: send the dawn

they are awesome.

You're hilarious! LAWL!!!!11