Why is Anthrax.com so out of date?

You should send some of the Kolsch down to Lansing. I want to make sure it meets the German purity beer law requirements.

It should. We only used malt extract, water, yeast and hops. That is all. Lansing, hey? I may be in Detroit later this summer, maybe I could leave a bottle at a gas station restroom for you?

You ever go up to Gaylord & try the "Big Buck Brewery"? Excellent food, and their beer (especially the raspberry wheat) is the bomb!!! Cheers!:kickass:

You ever go up to Gaylord & try the "Big Buck Brewery"? Excellent food, and their beer (especially the raspberry wheat) is the bomb!!! Cheers!:kickass:

Nope. Never been there...The breweries that I have been to in Michigan are, in no paticular order:
Arbor Brewing Company
Bells
Darkhorse Brewing Company(one of my favorite places-If you ever see their stuff in the store and see some Crooked Tree..Grab a bunch. One of my favorite beers. )
Grand Rapids Brewing Company
Harpers(meh)
Michigan Brewing Company
Schmoz Brewing Company
Arcadia
Founders Brewing company
Hair of the Frog
Old Hat Brewing Company
New Holland
Old Boys Brew pub

I plan on going to Mackinaw Brewing Company this summer and hopefully Great Lakes Brewing Company in May.

Nope. Never been there...The breweries that I have been to in Michigan are, in no paticular order:
Arbor Brewing Company
Bells
Darkhorse Brewing Company(one of my favorite places-If you ever see their stuff in the store and see some Crooked Tree..Grab a bunch. One of my favorite beers. )
Grand Rapids Brewing Company
Harpers(meh)
Michigan Brewing Company
Schmoz Brewing Company
Arcadia
Founders Brewing company
Hair of the Frog
Old Hat Brewing Company
New Holland
Old Boys Brew pub

I plan on going to Mackinaw Brewing Company this summer and hopefully Great Lakes Brewing Company in May.

I've drank some Bells: good stuff for the most part. Been to GR brewing Co. twice; also, very nice. Haven't tried any of the others but I am willing. As long as God sees fit to keep Blatz going I will be happy. My buddy is now homebrewing so much he claims to be "off the grid", i.e. only drinking homebrew. And he makes some kick ass beer. Hope to be like that soon!!!!:puke:

Been to GR brewing Co. twice; also, very nice. Haven't tried any of the others but I am willing:

If you ever find yourself going to the Orbit Room again for a show in Grand Rapids I highly recommend checking out Schmoz. It's only like a mile from Grand Rapids Brewing Company and their beer is amazing. The only downside to the place is that they don't serve food, so make sure you grab a bite to eat before heading there.