Why is everybody impressed by this?

I just want to say. Maybe peep who get impressed are not guitarist player... So they can't evaluate you're thecnique level...! Btw i can speak fluent dog... Ha... I was sure that the little phrase at the end was youre sig.. So i've just re-write myself for nothing... But.. I still speak fluent dog :D

I could barely concentrate because I was mesmerised by the shirt. but anyway, yeah it's sloppy. I could play that only with real sweeps so I'm not impressed. :D

Alright next time I'll post a video with a Bodom shirt so you people don't complain (or get hipnotized by it). Pants are cool....hehe I still wear them.

And yes, I believe I have improved since then, hence my point made, people should not get impressed by this.

And I have a Pug Dog, so that's why I have that shirt. Not that I wear it anywhere but inside my house..

Everyone should post videos of them playing guitar(even if they don't play lol) just for fun I will some day soon!

i am most impressed by your horrid sense of fashion and style... the arppeggios were quite sloppy, but you know that already.