Why Isn't Opeth Coming To Your Town?

MetalManCPA

Papa Opeth
May 19, 2001
Visit site
hahahaha :devil:

Because they're coming to MY town - well, a half hour away.

And I have my 4 tickets in hand, and I'm taking the whole family :D

So cry me a river :cry: :cry:

;) :D

'Cos I live in smelly bunghole of a town......... need T.P. for my smelly bunghole....now..hehe....T.P.........fooooor BUNGHOLE... hehehe.....

On a more serious note, Opeth ARE coming to my town well, a few thousand KILOMETERS (They call it the METRIC SYSTEM!) away (which as we all know, by Australian standards means 'Just across the street. :D ).

So yeah, I'll be making my way down to their nearest venue when they swing through, 'cos as we a;; know, if I don't catch 'em when they're 'across the street', the next nearest venue I'll be able to see 'em in the near future is in the 'next suburb'... (read as: On a different continent).

:rolleyes:

Hehe, all you U.S. whiners should be glad they come to your general area of the world dammit. They've traveled much further to get there than you need to do to see them at the nearest gig. So stop whining, get those tickets and have a road trip instead! :p

I'm gonna see them twice in February :p they're coming to my town and then I'll make 300 miles to see them again... actually it's the other way around... 300 miles and then my home town :) I Love Portugal :)

Originally posted by Nefilim
Hehe, all you U.S. whiners should be glad they come to your general area of the world dammit. They've traveled much further to get there than you need to do to see them at the nearest gig. So stop whining, get those tickets and have a road trip instead! :p
AMEN!

*Sadly checks Opeth.com once again for nonexistant Asian tour dates...*
I'm going to buy a massive dildo to anally violate all of you that are going to see Opeth before me.

Originally posted by luke
*Sadly checks Opeth.com once again for nonexistant Asian tour dates...*
I'm going to buy a massive dildo to anally violate all of you that are going to see Opeth before me.

OK - I've got vaseline handy