Opeth Setlist 2003

Slynt

Lord and Liar
May 31, 2001
Norway
Visit site
Yesterday I received the news that made me want to cry out in joy (actually, I did). OPETH are coming to town, a mere 20 minutes away from my humble abode (of the damned). So what I'm wondering about is, what songs are OPETH playing live at the moment?

What a year this is gonna be; IRON MAIDEN, METALLICA, CHILDREN OF BODOM, VADER, IMMORTAL, and many more coming to town.

Woohoo and cheers :)

Well apparently they're rehearsing a new setlist. Mike said in an interview recently that he's interested in playing April Ethereal and The Twilight Is My Robe. Judging by the recent British/Greek gigs the new songs they'll play will probably be Deliverance and A Fair Judgement. He also said they'll be keeping on some of the more crowd pleasing tracks. So that probably means Demon of The Fall and maybe The Drapery Falls. They also recently started playing Godhead's Lament.

Originally posted by Bleakest Harvest
Well apparently they're rehearsing a new setlist. Mike said in an interview recently that he's interested in playing April Ethereal and The Twilight Is My Robe.

TTIMR----YES!!!!!! ......my favorite song

Mike said in an interview recently that he's interested in playing April Ethereal and The Twilight Is My Robe. Judging by the recent British/Greek gigs the new songs they'll play will probably be Deliverance and A Fair Judgement

If you kid, I'm gonna get very medieval on your behind. 'April Ethereal' and 'The Twilight is my Robe' are among my alltime Opeth favorites, and 'Deliverance' is the best track they've made since 'The Moor'! Wahoooooo!!!

And, Estimate , Bergen er jo ikke så langt fra Oslo...

Originally posted by Metalmaster
If you kid, I'm gonna get very medieval on your behind. 'April Ethereal' and 'The Twilight is my Robe' are among my alltime Opeth favorites, and 'Deliverance' is the best track they've made since 'The Moor'! Wahoooooo!!!

And, Estimate , Bergen er jo ikke så langt fra Oslo...

Jeg er fra Haugesund, spanderer du flybilletter på meg eller? :)
Jeg har så lyst å reise til Inferno festivalen!

Originally posted by Demonspell
Godhead's Lament...I could die in peace if I was there to witness that song being performed before my watchful eyes...

they played it in london.it was amazing.

The last time I saw them they played all of 30 minutes since they were opening for Amorphis. I cannot wait to hear them on the 25th!