Opeth Setlist 2003

Perhaps TBYF will be one of the songs they'll play on the Damnation tour, perhaps an abridged version? :)

I'd fucking love to see the Moor. That would be amazing.

For me basically the more songs they play that they didnt play on the last tour the better, i'd love to see a completely new set :D

But like I said, they'll probably keep the crows pleasers Like Deomon of the Fall and The Drapery Falls

The crows in my neighbourhood don't like metal :p

For me, it's so weird that 'The Drapery Falls' and 'Demon of the Fall' are the crowd pleasers, both songs are among the 4-5 Opeth songs I don't particularly care for.

Originally posted by Metalmaster
The crows in my neighbourhood don't like metal :p

For me, it's so weird that 'The Drapery Falls' and 'Demon of the Fall' are the crowd pleasers, both songs are among the 4-5 Opeth songs I don't particularly care for.

Well - for one, The Drapery Falls is my #1 favorite song by any band - period. Ahh, I dp love how different people can hear different things in a song - listing it as one you just don't like.

There are songs I'd like to hear - The Drapery Falls, Deliverance, The Funeral Portrait, Demon Of The Fall....

...but in truth, all I really care is that I will see them live. They can play anything they want, and I'll be happy.

Well, that is the right attitude. I *won't* complain if they play those songs, really. 'Drapery' has its parts. It's easy to think "I wish they had played this song or that song instead", but ultimately, someone likes some tracks better and vice versa.

I want to hear :
Nectar
Face of Belinda
To Bid you Farewell
Black Rose Immortal
Serenity Painted Death

Pretty much I just want them to play all of the following albums:
Still Life
Orchid
MAYH
Morningrise

Is that asking too much?