why no-one visits anathema chat-room?

The anathema chatroom maybe about a year ago was a pretty dire place, with a bizarre hierarchy between visitors. New or irregular usernames were frowned upon by 'regulars' who claimed to know the band personally (therefore giving them 'status' in the room) even though there were oceans between them. I didnt really like going in, I dont know what it is like nowadays

I could get in the Bravenet chat several times but no one was there. (Well once there was but it was very late - but well it's the time of da ghostz too) I tried the IRC once, too but I think less people have an IRC client, than a simple browser..

Maybe everyone goes in and goes away when he sees there is no one else.
But is it hard to have another window opened ?

IRC is better because it will probably work.

Originally posted by Annie
Bravenet? hum.. isnt it on Undernet?

go here: http://home.chello.no/~meaculpa/anathema/

The Bravenet chat is which you can find on the Anathema page at the contact section.
The Undernet is an IRC server which you can connect with an IRC client like mIRC or something.

But there is an anathema chatroom on IRCnet servers, too. There are usually only polish people.

OK then. Next Friday at 5.30pm(British Time) at the Anathema Bravenet chatroom. Meet me there or be square.(sorry) Cheers Dougie

Originally posted by Mick Moss
The anathema chatroom maybe about a year ago was a pretty dire place, with a bizarre hierarchy between visitors.

well, now every time i visit anathema chat-room there's no-one... so... mick, visit it from time to time...
also, it would be great if you & dunc visit also antimatter chat-room sometimes...

anyway, i'm at http://talk.to/antimatter almost every friday evening...
oh! lately it doesn't work (i don't know why) so i'm on anathema chat then (also now).

blah... blah... blah... blah...

Originally posted by Eos

You can also find it at the contact section right below the one for Bravenet. You don't have to download mIRC to get into it :)

I have never seen web-irc but it looks like to work. But I don't really like these kind of stuff.
With a fancy irc-client it's much better.
But it's good for beginners.