Anathema Tribute Album

:p

raver.jpg

he he this reminds me: a bunch of scumbags were squatting in the flat below us one night and they got someone to bring a sound system in and started a rave, every fucking skanger in the area must of heard it showed up. The sound system was so loud you could see the glasses on our table moving. BOOM BOOM BOOM all night.

Anyway they kept that up till about 7 am then smashed all the windows in the place and went out to chill on the grass out back. Meanwhile the dude with the sound system was packing it into his car out front. I fucked a breeze block down at his motor but it missed. he got the message tho :heh:

and another thing, half the "cutting edge" metal sounds that you lot wet yerselves over wouldnt have happened if techno hadnt utilised those sounds ten year earlier, Altern8 saved huvvy mutil!! o_O o_O

Bambi said:
and another thing, half the "cutting edge" metal sounds that you lot wet yerselves over wouldnt have happened if techno hadnt utilised those sounds ten year earlier, Altern8 saved huvvy mutil!! o_O o_O

You shouldn't have tried to kill the person with the blaster then by dismantling your own house, ehh, controversial.

snow2fall said:

it went on for 10 hours in the end. though there was some drum n bass in the arena at 4am, the demand for detroit techno in its most purest form was just too great :hotjump:

and not one knacker in sight! these were posh gets

Bambi said:

damn right o_O

Bambi said:
he he this reminds me: a bunch of scumbags were squatting in the flat below us one night and they got someone to bring a sound system in and started a rave, every fucking skanger in the area must of heard it showed up. The sound system was so loud you could see the glasses on our table moving. BOOM BOOM BOOM all night.

Anyway they kept that up till about 7 am then smashed all the windows in the place and went out to chill on the grass out back. Meanwhile the dude with the sound system was packing it into his car out front. I fucked a breeze block down at his motor but it missed. he got the message tho :heh:

pure kunts!