Why PETA should be shut down...

It's common knowledge that cows on a farm that are punched, suplexed, and yelled at regularly taste ten thousand times better.

You like the taste of fear and adrenaline, eh? :p

Btw, I eat meat...therefore I'm some sort of hypocrite :Spin:

Oh absolutely, you're lower than pond scum. Our entire existence as humans is largely attributed to the fact that animals had to die for our consumption, one way or another. It was no less than crucial, maybe even the crux of our existence, that we eat meat to keep surviving. How dare you conform to tens of thousands of years of evolutionary design, telling you to eat meat in order to sustain your own life force.

It's ridiculous. Countless animals have died to harbor our very existence as humans. So therefore countless animals have died to have humans reach this "intellectual enlightening" as to be possessed for some reason or another, not to have animals die to sustain life. I guess I don't quite understand it.
Not only that, but we're animals ourselves. Therefore with all of these terrorist acts these groups commit, it's an embodiment of the highest form of hypocrisy they could possibly hope to achieve in opposition of their "cause".
What goes through these people's heads?

I can taste it. Grade double A. Fuck it, veal that good deserves grade S.

Alfrinn (4:03:25 PM): Imagine that scene in the attic where Frank is alone with the box...only instead of Frank, there's a calf!
NoLordyCapone (4:04:05 PM): It would surely be rended apart into delicious pain.

Glenn made a point though, fear makes the meat tougher. So we'll just have to use a tenderizer on it while it still screams with fear and pain to ensure the best cut possible.

Alfrinn (4:03:25 PM): Imagine that scene in the attic where Frank is alone with the box...only instead of Frank, there's a calf!
NoLordyCapone (4:04:05 PM): It would surely be rended apart into delicious pain.

Glenn made a point though, fear makes the meat tougher. So we'll just have to use a tenderizer on it while it still screams with fear and pain to ensure the best cut possible.

Jesus...wept.

We're not talking about bacon, we're discussing meat in general. being a Lioness, your protest is peculiar.

For a thread this epic, I'm gonna post a huge picture. That is also as epic.

I had this game show idea, Derick helped on it, or maybe I helped him... anyway, you get vegans to come on the show, and they answer basic questions on variety of things... as they lose, they get meat thrown at them, but at the end, the winner gets beef rain! As in, a ton raw beef falls from the ceiling on to the unsuspecting vegan.

Raw. very raw. We kill the cow backstage as we're taping the show, so the meat is still warm.

Just to add insult, we should run commercials for KFC and various companies that process meat.