Why there are no news?

Vintersorg said:
Well, it about priorities I guess, I don't spend hour watching TV and playing computer and video games and such things..I rather write new songs instead. A new Vintersorg album is on the rise, the new Borknagar will be something extra special, I also have something cooking with Öystein and have nearly completed my rock/jazz album...looking forward to the Borknagar gig!!!

mr V
how will the new vintersorg album be? same style as the newer ones or more folkish this time? why did you cut your hair short? :D

nunslaughter666 said:
how will the new vintersorg album be? same style as the newer ones or more folkish this time? why did you cut your hair short? :D

The new Vintersorg album will be very interesting..more metal, still some very soothing and sof/mellow paths...hard to describe...hair is'nt important to me, my interior is more important than my exterior, right?

mr V

Vintersorg said:
The new Vintersorg album will be very interesting..more metal, still some very soothing and sof/mellow paths...hard to describe...hair is'nt important to me, my interior is more important than my exterior, right?

mr V

thus spake kevin bacon.

Vintersorg said:

mr V

I like the way you think Mr V ((aboutt he whole hair thing))
but still out of curiousity, what was your reasons for cutting it?! don't you realise how many chicks wanted you because of it?

asgeir said:
We're working on the next album and will head into the studio some time before summer. Looks like there will be ONE concert this year. More info soon.

Lars is in my studio as I write this recording a new Solefald album. I'm heading down to rehearse with Sturmgeist this afternoon preparing for a 2 week tour starting on Wednesday. Andreas is about done writing the next Vintersorg-album which we will start recording this summer. Andreas is also working on his prog rock project and I'm currently recording drums for Scariot.

- Asgeir

Awesome, thanks for the update Asgeir.
And I hope that concert is in Norway, or anywhere close.
Oh who am I kidding, wherever it is, I'll be there :D

Keep us up to date :)

Evil-shiva said:
I like the way you think Mr V ((aboutt he whole hair thing))
but still out of curiousity, what was your reasons for cutting it?! don't you realise how many chicks wanted you because of it?

I was just bored with it, and that's just from a strictly personal perspective, I still think it's cool to have long hair...but it came to a point when i did'nt care if I had it or not..

mr V