Why this?

• Thread starter Neuromancer-I.A.
  • Start date
N

Neuromancer-I.A.

It's the second time I have come to one of your shows, and it's the second time I have said to myself why the hell I have do this again. Listen, who do you think you are? Expecially you, Mr. Dane; you always do your show with evident boredom, snobism, superiority expressions...
A crowd of people has come for you, and among it a lot of guys and girls on their wheelchair, for whom, I presume, music is one of the last things which remains in their life, and you guys barely do your job with boredom and superiority, refusing to come out for the encore, and so on...?

Listen, this thing do suck as hell, I hope you think about it.

They uhh, put on a pretty good show from what I've seen.

I don't know what the hell you're talking about.

Expecially you, Mr. Dane; you always do your show with evident boredom, snobism, superiority expressions...

Forgive me Sir...We worked long and hard with him to develop this back in the Serpent's Knight days! This should have been accomplished along with a fluent emboité into a wonderful fouetté en tournant and ending with a dominant ballonné. If at anytime he did not resemble the folllowing photo, please let us know and we'll have a talk with him about "sucking as hell":
img_redirect.jpg

Sincerely,

Old school metal - Department of Quality

Forgive me Sir...We worked long and hard with him to develop this back in the Serpent's Knight days! This should have been accomplished along with a fluent emboité into a wonderful fouetté en tournant and ending with a dominant ballonné. If at anytime he did not resemble the folllowing photo, please let us know and we'll have a talk with him about "sucking as hell":
img_redirect.jpg

Sincerely,

That might be the funniest post I have ever seen...

I know we've had discussions about how you should be patient with people who don't speak English as a first language, but the fact that this guy is trying to be a condescending douche bag using broken English is just making me lol all over the place.

img_redirect.jpg

Sincerely,

:lol: Oh Jesus, it hurts!