Why do I feel so inclined to impress you?

Resonator

Apr 16, 2007
What is it? Why the fuck are you so damn important in my life that I don't work so I can try to argue with you? And not just with you, with everyone I come across, for this belief? Why do I feel so right in being wrong ALL THE TIME?! Honestly, I'd say it's driving me nuts but I have the freedom of mind to say "No, I'm not".

I need an external POV, if it pleases anyone to do so...

I sense an impending breakdown and it's not just this Benighted song I'm listening to.

[Narrator:] Having been rejected by the planet smasher, Ziltoid seeks the council of the omnidimensional creator.

[Ziltoid:] Assuage my confusion about creation and the universe
[Creator:] Yo! Ziltoid, what?s up dude ?
Long time no see? Although I see everything. What's on you mind bro ?

[Ziltoid:] Modular forms and elliptic curves! Infinite fire revolving around infinite parallels fractals of infinite reality, each cascading, gliding in an infinite wheel. Tell me the true nature of my reality!

[Creator:] You gotta chill man!

No, I just proved my own theory on myself...What happened was that I told myself it was OK to feel ashamed in the other thread. You could call that an BadEvent++, if you will. Now that it has been introduced, we have conflict with the Ego, which is not used to the new formula, and hence, calamity.

I thank you for that, Shpongled. You made me realize it.

EDIT: Fixed a typo

No, I just proved my own theory on myself...What happened was that I told myself it was OK to feel ashamed in the other thread. You could call that an BadEvent++, if you will. Now that it has been introduced, we have conflict with the Ego, which is not used to the new formula, and hence, calamity.

I thank you for that, Shpongled. You made me realize it.

EDIT: Fixed a typo

Smoke a bowl and watch a movie, man. Not everything is such a big deal.

Smoke a bowl and watch a movie, man. Not everything is such a big deal.

Meh. I'm done with whining, I think...Can't say I'd like to continue, anyway. But no bowls for me, the stimuli of TV is more than enough tonight...

Resonator, for a long time I couldn't tell if you were a troll or honestly believed that we were giving you unfair criticism on your theories and beliefs. Seriously man, SIMPLICITY in the words you choose. It doesn't fail.

Also, you are all about spiritual enlightenment, right? A book I recommend you to read is Siddhartha by Hermann Hesse. It would be cool to hear your perspective on it.

I hope he kills himself, and the note he leaves is written so poorly that nobody can decipher what the fuck his last wishes were, so instead of the funeral he wanted, he's thrown into the town dump.

:lol:
Benighted
:kickass::headbang:

:tickled:
[Narrator:] Having been rejected by the planet smasher, Ziltoid seeks the council of the omnidimensional creator.

[Ziltoid:] Assuage my confusion about creation and the universe
[Creator:] Yo! Ziltoid, what?s up dude ?
Long time no see? Although I see everything. What's on you mind bro ?

[Ziltoid:] Modular forms and elliptic curves! Infinite fire revolving around infinite parallels fractals of infinite reality, each cascading, gliding in an infinite wheel. Tell me the true nature of my reality!

[Creator:] You gotta chill man!
:headbang::kickass:
Or get over myself (Without ranting) and you (Without making sense).

?

Or get over myself (Without ranting) and you (Without making sense).

DrPhil.jpg