Yes I guess my post is a flame but...

dead6skin6mask6 said:
devilmanozzy_and_RobZombie.jpg

this picture has the caption
"Oh yeah! Rob Zombie Rules!!! Well theres a picture of me loving his Album. "
on your website.....well........

lol Hey I knew you'd find something, anyways, yes I also like Rob Zombie, But anyways, If you look further you'd also learn I'm a big Black Sabbath (all Era's) and Ozzy Solo Albums. Anyways, some 3 years ago I got a album by a band called Demons & Wizards. So it's fair to conclude where I was, and where I am now. History is so lovely.

dead6skin6mask6 said:
this automatically says "My opinion of any good band sucks because I worship someone that has music and lyrics far worse than anything Nevermore has released, including Believe in Nothing."

dead6skin6mask6's status: Champion
Your status: Owned

Lol, and we all listen to atleast a few bands that would go under mainstream. I am not going to try to defend My past, since I even still listen to Rob Zombie today. I listen to all sorts of metal/rock/Alternative.

Anyways, I'm looking into the re-writing of the last song on the new album. About the only song I wouldn't re-write is the first song, They need to just re-record that one.

dreaming neon darkspot said:
Dude... I like "Believe in Nothing"...
And I like EoR... and DHIADW. I'm sorry, I'm a fan of all of Nevermores albums.

I never really cared for Believe in Nothing either. I always skip it and listen to Dead Heart in a Dead World instead. What a wicked song that was. Anyways, I don't want people to think I don't like Nevermore, I just don't like the new album. The lyrics don't work, and I still fail to see the concept behind this album. I never even yet, spoke of how short the album is. only 41 minutes? Oh come on! I truely believe Nevermore were forced to release this album, and I'm sure a year later when Nevermore are on a better label they will even dis the album. I sure know they will atleast think about saying it anyways.

The shortness of the songs botheres me, too. Any CD that I pay $15-8 for should be at least 50 minutes long...

And, yes, I still buy my CDs at the store. I have a mother who thinks that online shopping is a tool of the Devil, or something along those lines.

Karmic said:
hey will, he remind me a little of you. :lol:

and he seems to own the same camera i do, that text adding seems familiar. :p

lol I am sorry but even I admit my pic's look like crap. You don't know how painful those pics are for me, I'm going to be so glad when I finally get new pics up on my web site. You do know those pics are 5 years old.

As for my uglyness, thanks I try my hardest, I guess some people will always be uglyer than me, no matter how ugly I get. Sorry for my lack of imperfection.

At least I mispell like Homer Simpson lol.

You must understand, there is no way we can take you seriously when there already has been 8294572394852 threads by non-regular forum members complaining about the production.

devilmanozzy said:
Yes I have all the Nevermore albums. I like the most Dead Heart in a Dead World.

i hate to say it: but that explains why you dont like the new album.
Dead Heart was somewhat the same as the black album of Metallica.
it was the most melodic album, it was more catchy than the rest of the albums, cleran sound, and its very easy to digest.
Without even knowing you, I can say for sure that you are not a fan of Nevermore’s music for a long time, in fact I think that what brought you to be a fan was Dead Heart.

A lot of people “discovered” Nevermore through that album, and a lot of people were
Disappointed from the new one.
EoR goes back to Nevermore’s roots with a more mature touch to it.
The sound and the production is more “dirty” and that’s exactly how I see Nevermore’s music, and that’s exactly how it should be.

I think you need to let EoR grow in you a little. Give it a chance.
Especially if the album you love so much is the most catchier they have ever done.

EoR is brilliant, and the lyrics are Amazing with a capitol A.

NicodemiX said:
You must understand, there is no way we can take you seriously when there already has been 8294572394852 threads by non-regular forum members complaining about the production.

lol hmmmm......

But then who can we take seriously if not you?!

Anyways, I think if so many are complaining like me, then maybe there *IS* a problem with the album.
Oh well, I guess if you can listen to shit long enough, you can begin to like it, no matter how stupid and terrable it can be. Well to throw a small bone to the boys, I did find the artworkin he booklet pretty decent. But Dream theater already did better with they new album. Now that's how you do an album!

good god - stop being a dirty little bitch

this whole thread has been dedicated to "i don't like it"

guess what - that's too bad. It's a good album, and we like it - so shut the fuck up and don't make threads that say Nevermore's entire new album sucks. Simple as that.

Just another monday quarterback.

Dead_Lioness said:
i hate to say it: but that explains why you dont like the new album.
Dead Heart was somewhat the same as the black album of Metallica.
it was the most melodic album, it was more catchy than the rest of the albums, cleran sound, and its very easy to digest.
Without even knowing you, I can say for sure that you are not a fan of Nevermore’s music for a long time, in fact I think that what brought you to be a fan was Dead Heart.

A lot of people “discovered” Nevermore through that album, and a lot of people were
Disappointed from the new one.
EoR goes back to Nevermore’s roots with a more mature touch to it.
The sound and the production is more “dirty” and that’s exactly how I see Nevermore’s music, and that’s exactly how it should be.

I think you need to let EoR grow in you a little. Give it a chance.
Especially if the album you love so much is the most catchier they have ever done.

EoR is brilliant, and the lyrics are Amazing with a capitol A.

You got half the story right but....

I do like their older albums too. Here's the order from favorite to least of the albums:

1. Dead Heart in a Dead World
2. Dreaming Neon Black
3. In Memory
4. Self Titled
5. The Politics of Ecstasy

I also have the second Sanctuary album :Into the Mirror Black.

I like each album alot. favorite songs: Future Tense, Taste Revenge, Passenger, The Politics of Ecstasy, Lost, The Tiananmen Man, What Tomorrow Knows, Sanity Assassin, Garden of Grey, Hurting Words, Optimist or Pessimist, Matricide, Sorrowed Man, The Death of Passion, I am the Dog, Dreaming Neon Black, Deconstruction, Lotus Eaters, Cenotaph, No More Will, We Disintegrate, Evolution 169, River Dragon has Come, Engines of Hate, Insignificant, Dead Heart in a dead World, Chances Three(very cool 3;00 minute long song on japan version of DHIADW), Enemies of Reality, Tomorrow turned into yesterday, Noumenom, and Seed Awakening.

Please note: I'm still just getting into Sanctuary's second album, so the list will grow on that one.

Why'd you list 4 songs you like from Enemies of Reality if you hate it so much? You must not be as bad as your saying it is if you like that much of it.

Jericha said:
Why'd you list 4 songs you like from Enemies of Reality if you hate it so much? You must not be as bad as your saying it is if you like that much of it.

I barely like those tracks, and the other songs really don't work. Overall the album doesn't sound good, and even those songs are not the best. I listed them, more to show I do see a few good songs on the album, But the album overall sounds bad.

the one thing I have yet to get explained is why he album is so short. Doesn't the band know that the album is already pretty high in stores, yet they make the album be labeled full-length?! Chop off 3 or 4 songs and make it an EP.

FretsAflame said:

guess what - that's too bad. It's a good album, and we like it - so shut the fuck up and don't make threads that say Nevermore's entire new album sucks. Simple as that.

FretsAflame said:
FretsAflame said: