nevermore in toronto october 22nd

pinchylarue

New Metal Member
Oct 3, 2010
hey guys 1st post,
been to 3 nevermore shows before but i am having trouble with this one...

#1 i bought vip passes through enter the vault and i am not sure if the opera house has will call

#2 what time do the meet and greet usually take place

#3 can i bring a digital camera, i want a picture with dane and loomis (dream come true)

thanks for your time guys
cheers

josh
:devil:

yeah man iv done that before but they dont tend to stick around long after the show becuase everyone waits outside to bombard them...

it was only $5 extra anyways plus the meet and greet is inside and early entry

haha you wait near the bus. just leave after the show and imagine yourself meeting them and saying, "hey you guys are awesome" and them going, "hey thanks man" and get home quicker and take bong rips, man.

last 3 times i saw them in toronto i waited outside the bus and they bolted for the bus and didnt come out...
i got meet and greet, nothing i can do already bought em' just need info on the time and such

thanks

when it comes to bringing a digial camera it depends on the venue...I'd hide it real well anyway.

at Ramona mainstage the vip thing started before Blackguard played whom were 3rd to last band of the night
they had people wait by the merch table

I've never had VIP before but I'm guessing it'll say on your ticket.

yeah man iv done that before but they dont tend to stick around long after the show becuase everyone waits outside to bombard them...

it was only $5 extra anyways plus the meet and greet is inside and early entry

Get a bottle of Jagermeister , bout 10 beers and Warrel will jump on ya

Yes you can bring your camera into the Opera House, and you go in a half hour early and stand in a line to get things signed by them. There will be 2 separate lines VIP and regular tickets.