why ?

Dead_Lioness

Godless
May 31, 2002
Arlington, Virginia
Visit site
hello there, people of this forum.
long time no see.
i have been away for quit some time, but now im back.
moved to Washington DC, its all great, thankyou for asking...
now,
i have a question.
whats with this new "trend" on metal shows ?
instead of a moshing pit, like on every other normal metal show i have been to,
or, standing and headbanging,
people are addopting the "new york" style of standing in the center and waving their arms and legs all over, walking like a brain-less robots, and fucking annoy everybody else.
i demend some answers ! hehehe

oh and... hi!
nice seeing you all.

~ Karen .

Reactions: Tee and Carabeu
hello, welcome back!

for the long hair fettish-er :D

groupcd.jpg

there's 9:30 club in d.c., and alchemy night on thursdays at nation.

and it's not a bad drive at all going to see will's shows. just that the tolls suck

will doesn't have any money! :lol:

well i guess it just doesn't seem like that bad of a drive to me, since i've been traveling from here to texas so much recently. two day drive :puke:

i used to live in texas until this past july. what got into me was that i fell in love with ol' chromie here from the board:tickled:. so he drove to texas to visit me for my birthday and i went back with him. and since then i've had to go back to texas a couple times for a funeral and for a kiss concert.

will's show was excellent and so much fun!! you should go to the nevermore show in philly on nov. 15th. me and chrome will be there, as well as will, and black winter day, and others

first of all- anyone who would drive to a KISS concert for 2 days, from Maryland to Texas, - is my friend ! :D (i once travelled to a KISS concert from Toronto, to Montreal -Sep' 2000, for 6 hours to see kiss and then went back same day. If you must know.. i did it with dumb hippies that one of them was my neighbour. it was in a hippie van, smelly and disgusting. longest 6 hours of my life, but hey...KISS worth it. )

second - congrats for Chromie and you ! :)

*throws baloons at ct_thrash*

hey Will, come to DC , will ya? :)