my creepy dream helps me shut down some douche at work!

dreaming neon darkspot

natures' retard
May 13, 2002
in times of grace
warning - ANGST ahead

so this morning, i have this dream involving all kinds of violent shit - people getting beaten to death and women being thrown off roofs and people being kept as sex slaves and all this shit that just freaks me the hell out once i'm awake.

so i get to work and they have all these people there from the home depot headquarters or something there to just straighten shit up or some such. i'm standing around my register and i have to give some guy directions to the electrical department, which i do, and then i see two of those hq guys standing across the aisle for me and one of them, a middle aged guy, is giving me a thumbs up and is like "yeah, that's where the electrical department is" which just draws a big wtf from me.

the younger guy he's standing with comes over to me and launches into small talk about his drive there and something about sleeping through his alarm going off because he was having a dream about being a rock star, to which i respond "yeah? i had this really fucked up dream about people being raped and murdered and shit" and promptly stop listening to what he's saying and just kinda smile and nod until i have to ring someone up.

of course, when i was walking out front going on lunch, i see the same two guys out front and hear one of them say "have a good lunch, sweetheart!" and that just kinda triggers the "guys mock-hitting on the ugly girl" complex that i developed during middle school and so i'm a nervous wreck for the rest of the day... but it was still fun to just pull the fucked up stuff on him.

that is all

and people being kept as sex slaves and all this shit

*strokes beard*

a middle aged guy, is giving me a thumbs up and is like "yeah, that's where the electrical department is" which just draws a big wtf from me.

:lol:

and that just kinda triggers the "guys mock-hitting on the ugly girl" complex that i developed during middle school and so i'm a nervous wreck for the rest of the day...
that is all

Needless modesty, nigga.

Well if they just ask for proof, just beat the shit out of them with your proof!

And Laura I definitely have the same "mock hitting on the ugly girl" syndrome. But I am seeing that it's pretty ridiculous. Even if I think I'm ugly, if some guy goes out of his way to hit on me out of pity, well then I'll just shut the fuck up and take the compliment even if it was meant to pity the ugly girl, because hey it's still a nice try right? And if he is just doing it to mock me and think he can TRICK me into thinking he isn't mocking at me, and then laugh behind my back saying "HAHA SHE THINKS I WAS ACTUALLY HITTING ON HER" (which I wasn't), then he is a worthless cocksucker anyway.

But you have no reason to have such a complex. For you are beautious, and shexy and have many magnificent penises!

Well if they just ask for proof, just beat the shit out of them with your proof!

And Laura I definitely have the same "mock hitting on the ugly girl" syndrome. But I am seeing that it's pretty ridiculous. Even if I think I'm ugly, if some guy goes out of his way to hit on me out of pity, well then I'll just shut the fuck up and take the compliment even if it was meant to pity the ugly girl, because hey it's still a nice try right? And if he is just doing it to mock me and think he can TRICK me into thinking he isn't mocking at me, and then laugh behind my back saying "HAHA SHE THINKS I WAS ACTUALLY HITTING ON HER" (which I wasn't), then he is a worthless cocksucker anyway.

But you have no reason to have such a complex. For you are beautious, and shexy and have many magnificent penises!
*hugs jen* i think we're low self-esteem buddies :lol: but thanks... gah, am so lame.

that just kinda triggers the "guys mock-hitting on the ugly girl" complex that i developed during middle school and so i'm a nervous wreck for the rest of the day...

I know whatcha mean.

I think Laura needs to sig this.

As spokesperson for the ugly, let me just say that you two aren't allowed in our club.

You're not allowed in it either. :eek:

Hitting on ugly chicks? Thats a pretty good idea... why didn't I ever think of that!

Time to go to walmart and hit on the cashier with the deformed face!

Probably... you should see all the deformed cock that walks through that store. It's like a hunting range of... well... deformed cock.

We actually found her myspace one night...

l_8db9d4148dd19bc2b29d21638334a133.jpg

l_650db686c49cc14e54c2379535b26106.jpg

I'd say "I'd hit it", but it looks like someone already did the job good enough.