Why?

inside

Feb 20, 2004
capt.xgo11012310927.topix_india_quake_tidal_wave_xgo110.jpg

capt.xgo10612310923.india_quake_tidal_wave_xgo106.jpg

capt.bm11012310730.indonesia_quake_tidal_wave_bm110.jpg

yes yes, I know how we all love to blame imperial pigs and that, but I would wait for further tests before we start pointing fingers to what caused this horrible tragedy.

Fucking 'ell. I'm just waiting for someone to blame the U.S. for this- never mind the French- because, of course, EVERYTHING bad that happens is the Americans' fault.
That is how irrational people are these days-- with no exaggeration, some people somewhere WILL find a way to link this tragedy with American wrongdoing.

Of course, of fucking COURSE--- the Americans are already coming under fire for donating "only" 350 million to the relief fund... meanwhile, many of the countries that have condemned the U.S. for this have donated NOTHING.... yes, that's right, NOTHING.
Well, I'm waiting and hoping for the backlash.

Fucking hurry up and silence these ingrates--NOW.

well, they could have warned them when the earthquake detectors went off in the pacific. and they could have been more prepared down there. and they could have fixed all those poor people some real houses that could have withstood the wave.

but for a real reason: shit happens.

Victor Meldrew said:
Fucking 'ell. I'm just waiting for someone to blame the U.S. for this- never mind the French- because, of course, EVERYTHING bad that happens is the Americans' fault.
That is how irrational people are these days-- with no exaggeration, some people somewhere WILL find a way to link this tragedy with American wrongdoing.

Of course, of fucking COURSE--- the Americans are already coming under fire for donating "only" 350 million to the relief fund... meanwhile, many of the countries that have condemned the U.S. for this have donated NOTHING.... yes, that's right, NOTHING.
Well, I'm waiting and hoping for the backlash.

Fucking hurry up and silence these ingrates--NOW.

I think Oussama Ben Laden did it :p
Nah, just joking, well instead of blaming this or that country, and whatnot as you said, people should help with any means possible. Blaming will get us nowhere, what's done is done and it's getting worse everyday...

I think who or what and why aren't really questions anymore, we should do our best to rebuild what we did... I don't say 'we' because I or someone else I know did it, just in common, for I think the problem is in human thinking (there is some problem for sure with mine too, we just can't avoid it anymore, it's just like that we can't live in a way we don't do bad to Earth or to the ozone layer...)
well, of course it's just my personal opinion.

I can't stomach how people act as if this tragedy is an evil unlike any other. Politicians taking money from the Darfur effort and publically announce increase in emergency aid for Asia, evil.

Okay then, so we cannot blame Bush and his gang of fucks for this awful tragedy. What we can do is begin to appreciate the power of the earth now.
Nature has the most powerful energy, yet is in such delicate balance. Fucking around with our beautiful earth IS going to make things happen in other areas.
We can be pretty fucked off with the US government for messing up the Kyoto agreement. We can point the finger really, because I don't think that this tragedy is gonna make the US sign up to Kyoto.
I have been searching for something positive out of this and it seems it could have made people in the west show some real compassion towards other human beings. I only hope it lasts.

why?

because its destiny. some people die by the illness,some people die by guns,some people die by natural disasters as they

i dont think it has to do with mass pollution this time, i mean earthquakes have always happened, so this hasnt much to do with kyoto or anything. its just that in this part of the world, people breed like mad and live in dangerous area where theres always earthquakes and floods, then loads of them die every now and then. i know its sad and all but i mean, this is not new.

breaklose said:
i dont think it has to do with mass pollution this time, i mean earthquakes have always happened, so this hasnt much to do with kyoto or anything. its just that in this part of the world, people breed like mad and live in dangerous area where theres always earthquakes and floods, then loads of them die every now and then. i know its sad and all but i mean, this is not new.
exactly.

Jaysus, Bambi meant it ironically, taking the piss out of... erm... a group of people, ffs, about 80% of the casualty is tourists, what the fuck has it got to do with overpopulation? The richer the country, the more people died. You see, Hungary has no casualty (yet) :D And Sweden has about 20,000.