Why?

my dying groom said:
To wrongly cite an ancient signature: fuck miffs, we got the footy ffs.

Ah, yes, sol83, my dear friend.

10336838.jpg

I don't know why I'm snarling though, maybe cause I'm burnt by the Paralia sun, oh, what good times they were there.

Maqus said:
Jaysus, Bambi meant it ironically, taking the piss out of... erm... a group of people, ffs, about 80% of the casualty is tourists, what the fuck has it got to do with overpopulation? The richer the country, the more people died. You see, Hungary has no casualty (yet) :D And Sweden has about 20,000.
20,000? Sorry to confuse you, but all that you know is wrong!

If all the missing are confirmed deceased, then Sweden will have had 3,000 deaths. Not 20,000.

And if the authorities have been doing just half as badly as the Danish and Norwegian, it won't. The Danish authorities claimed there were 400 Danes missing, after makng the list public sunday, it was down to 80 in 8 hours. And in Norway a couple were on the missing list much to their own surprise, since it had been 2 years since they'd been to Thailand.

oe said:
20,000? Sorry to confuse you, but all that you know is wrong!

If all the missing are confirmed deceased, then Sweden will have had 3,000 deaths. Not 20,000.

Sorry, then "only" 3,000. There are controversial pieces of news coming.

Forget it, goddamn it, I didn't go there to check the fucking numbers, I said what I heard on the news. If it's not 80%, then it's 50%.

Next thing one of you will say all the tourists survived it and only local people died, cause they're overpopulated and they deserved it anyway.

Yeah, in Thailand, where there's "only" 5000 dead, not that many tourists in Sri Lanka and Indonesia.

Very decent of Sandra Bullock to donate a million dollars, touching almost.

FFS Its what the stastitics mean to you thats important :erk:

Thats is pretty decent of Sandra considering her career has gone right down the shitter

It will be a lot more, they estimate a thousand Swedes, that lovely princess even cried on Swedish telly. Rumours about western bodies being buried inmass graves before identification and then of course there'll be loads that were swept out to see that'll never be found, so a bunch of them poor people willnever know. In Denmark, you will have to have been missing for 10 years before being declared dead (imagine Sweden will have the same rules), in special cases s this only one year though, so insurance agencies are expected to forfeit their right to wait for death certiicates. Horrible horrible to ponder all this. Their telling people not to search for relatives anymore because the heat will have left bodies unrecognisable by now.

And them pics of tourist sunbathing in the midst of debris and rescue workers. Of course they're right saying, they're actually ding the Thais a favour by still vacationing there, but man, that sure is cold.

it's horrible to see such paradises turned into graveyards... and to know that the island i've been to in the maldives is now completely destroyed or doesnt exist anymore gives me goosebumps. my airline has some flights to phuket and maldives to bring passengers back, i'd really like to be in one of these flights just to bring those people back home :cry:

Allan said:
And if the authorities have been doing just half as badly as the Danish and Norwegian, it won't. The Danish authorities claimed there were 400 Danes missing, after makng the list public sunday, it was down to 80 in 8 hours. And in Norway a couple were on the missing list much to their own surprise, since it had been 2 years since they'd been to Thailand.

think there was a couple of dead people there, too. as in, they've been dead long before that earthquake went off.