Will Call

Alex12345

New Metal Member
Jul 9, 2004
I am attempting to purchase a ticket thru Ticketmaster, and there isn't a choice for the ticket to be left at Will Call. As I travel so much for work, there's a chance I won't be home to get my ticket...

Does anyone know if there's a way to buy a ticket and have it left at will call?

Thanks,

- Alex

Call the colliseum... (708)479-5356 Use your credit card ;)
Not only will they hold the ticket for you, you won't have to pay ticketmaster charges.:headbang: I did that with Symphony X and my tix will be at will call the day of the show.
Good Luck :)

I probably won't get there until about 8:00 at night (late flight). Think it's okay to just get there Friday night and hope they have tickets available at the door?

1500??? The Pearl Room place holds that many?

I probably won't get there until about 8:00 at night (late flight). Think it's okay to just get there Friday night and hope they have tickets available at the door?

1500??? The Pearl Room place holds that many?

You should be fine...no worries.

And actually, we'd consider it a sell out at 1500 (I really doubt that we'll even come close though), but technically it can still fit more. However, any more than 1500, it would be packing it like sardines & we wouldn't want to make anyone feel uncomfortable....maybe. :p

Okay then. I think I'll just buy a ticket at the door...

My flight gets in late - I probably won't even get there until like 8:00 or so.