Will dan come to Mexico ?

OMFG! :D

Man, this will kick so much ass! But DON'T skip Mexico City please! Lots of bands only come to Tijuana or Monterrey.

Can't wait for Dan's response!

Dan Swanö said:
we are negociating with a mexican promotor called Fire Metal...we are most likely to play 3 shows at the end of June. Rock on..

wow.. awesome..

Me and many fans are waiting for you maese! here, in chile :)

cheerz

DARK INFINITE said:
I second that! Definitely an awesome year with Dan Swanö coming, plus Opeth is coming too! :hotjump:

would it be too much to ask them to bring the KATATONIA guys? there would be nothing better than that i guess.....( well maybe if they are all here and decide to throw in some BLOODBATH songs would be too much to ask... but then again would it?...):loco:

sounds great Nightingale in Mexico :headbang:
Just let us know where and when you will play and how to get the tickets, price and so on....
I´d like to be there :D

Dan Swanö said:
we are negociating with a mexican promotor called Fire Metal...we are most likely to play 3 shows at the end of June. Rock on..

How 'bout a trip up to Canada while you're over here? Don't make me fly all the way down to Mexico! (on the other hand, it sounds like a great place to visit!)

I still dont have any news or anything, but i have to say that it would be nice seeing people flying from Canada or the U.S. to mexico to be in a concert... that would be refreshing since mostly is the otehr way around:kickass:

Anyway if you do come over lemme know and i can try to facilitate the trip..

:loco: