Will Dan Swano do another Crimson Or Moontower

mrdfield

New Metal Member
Jul 25, 2006
I love all 3 of these discs has anyone any thoughts if he will do such another project

I say, let's leave Crimson as it is...
2 x Crimson is already more than anyone could have hoped for... (the first crimson was already more than anyone could have hoped for!)

Moontower II could be great,
but I really like when Dan does new things... so let's quit living in the past boys and girls :)

If Bloodbath don´t resurrect from the pit of silence, I will most likely put together a new Death Metal project. Of course, sounding a whole lot like Crimson II and Moontower and my Bloodbath songs....

Dan Swan&#246 said:
If Bloodbath don´t resurrect from the pit of silence, I will most likely put together a new Death Metal project. Of course, sounding a whole lot like Crimson II and Moontower and my Bloodbath songs....

:headbang:

Fuck yes.

btw, any luck finding a vocalist for Bloodbath yet, or has it been unofficially abandoned (..pit of silence?)

Dan Swanö said:

/fills pit of silence full of dirt and covers it with artificial grass

wow! the pit of silence is gone! looks like we need another metal album!

Dan Swanö said:

the pit of silence would be gone if you'd just meet for a crazy part like the one where you recorded the first songs, and just start playing some insane death again ;) how's that for filling the pit of silence? ;)

Dan Swan&#246 said:

IT WILL RESURRECT!!!! NO IFS~!!

Moontower II would kick some major ass though.

Dan Swanö said:
That would be a beautiful thing to behold.

Dan Swanö said:
:kickass: :worship: Awesomeness

Hearing Dan say that makes me hope there will be no new bloodbath album in quite a while. I mean, Bloodbaths a really nice DM-tribute, but think about a Eaten/Sun of The Night/Crimson II style Death metal, thats way above!

Yes, definitely more Moontower please! This has just reminded me of how long ago it was since I listened to it. :kickass:

Hey Dan, really man, I believe anything you do death metal, prog-metal and genres not even related to metal would be an absolute success. Some musicians are just so good, no matter what they do it turns out phenominal. Dan Swano is one of those musicians. Peace.