Will Massimiliano be returning?

Alcapoth

S t a r E
Apr 27, 2002
ON, Canada
Visit site
I think MANY here will agree with me that this guy wrote two (some of the finest as well) amazing songs for the band, Come Pierrot (my all-time favourite by the band) as well as My Starving Bambina.

I'd like to know why he ISN'T included as part of the band in Novembrine Waltz? And, will he be back for the new album? Also, IF it is indeed true the new album is coming out soon (and I hear around the same time as opeth's ghost reveries), then why hasn't there even been an album title released yet, etc?

Well, hopefully some of you here can help me out a little. I know I normally don't post here, but have been listening to the band for years now. The NEW album is something I'm totally psyched about at the moment.

Thanks.

Well, I've read somewhere, not sure if in the BIO, that back when they were recording Novembrine Waltz, Massimiliano quited during the recordings but he came back few after the album was finnished! He's part of the line-up, for sure and I agree with you, he's as genious as Carmelo or Giuseppe, althou a little disregarded (he shoulda been named Massimiliano Orlando). All the wonderful solos in their songs are done by himself. No one in Novembre can be disregarded, they are all for what they are and I sure hope this lineup stands for longer!

I didn't read the whole question, as for the album, they didn't yet officialy said:

- What the new album will be called
- What label they signed to

I think this is due to their website being "under construction" and because their contract isn't fully dealt, I asked some questions regarding actual news of the band to Giuseppe in an email, as soon as he answers me (if he'll answer this question), I will update fansite directly with the blasting news.

P.S: Ulver rocks!

yeah, the thing is that massimilano left during the novembrine recordings, but he returned for the tour they did with opeth and katatonia and decided to stay