Will Smith at Ozzfest

wayne the goblin/robot

Im done with this *****
Dec 30, 2004
MP.com
from blabbermouth.net:

ContactMusic.com has issued the following report: Jada Pinkett Smith is set to infuriate heavy rockers even more as she considers including hip-hop husband Will Smith in her Ozzfest tour plans.

Ozzfest headliner Ozzy Osbourne caused controversy earlier this month when he added the actress' metal group WICKED WISDOM to the touring festival.

Enraged fans suggested the move would cause a riot when they sent hate mail to the Ozzfest web site — and now Pinkett Smith plans to add insult to injury with an idea to bringing her husband onstage.

She says, "We're thinking about it. He's really become a real metalhead lately. He fell in love with OTEP the other night, so that was really interesting. He wanted to get in the pit.

"Now he's all excited and wants to be down with it."

heh heh well good luck to her and her husband, id go just to see the riot thats gonna erupt among the black metal kids.

^_^

Funny. All the people who love the pop-core crap are angry that another pop person is performing on a pop festival. It's all image, if that wasn't competely obvious enough already.

soundgarden said:
Anyone have samples of her music? I have to admit I am pretty shocked she does metal (or supposedly metal).

Yeh, same hear. I'm assuming she sings? or does she play an instrument?

Barking Pumpkin said:
^_^

Funny. All the people who love the pop-core crap are angry that another pop person is performing on a pop festival. It's all image, if that wasn't competely obvious enough already.

The last two years of Ozzfest have been amazing. This year's lineup include...

Black Sabbath
Iron Maiden
Mastodon
Mudvayne
Soilwork
Arch Enemy
In Flames (to a much, much lesser degree)

Mastodon and Mudvayne are worth the prize of admission by themselves. And getting Maiden and Sabbath is a HUGE bonus.

However... I'm afraid of Mr. and Mrs. Smith safety once they take the stage.

Indeed, I must admit I like some of his music... hehe and NO I dont like hip-hop.. is just his music and Vids are really cool hehe I so If he goes to a "Metal" festival that's really amazing .. does he will rock at the STAGE?? damn that'd be really fun ;) I'd go if i was there...