Will someone please talk about Oxiplegatz with me?

FuSoYa

Lunarian
Nov 9, 2001
Brooklyn
lifesci.ucsb.edu
I know a couple of you have mentioned Sidereal Journey last time I said that the vocalist sounds like Men Without Hats' singer.

But I think my favorite album by them is Fairytales. From the instant I woke up this morning until now, I have had "His Time Has Come" in my head and it shows no signs of letting up. DOES ANYONE HERE SHARE MY UTMOST APPRECIATION FOR THIS BAND?

I haven't listened to Sidereal Jrny in a long time, but that's the only one I have. Abbas used to really be into him and had the other two I believe, and introduced me to the stuff. But not a whole lot of people seem to know of it.

I still think that woman on SJ sounds like Bette Midler.

Take that back, mister!
bettemidler.jpg

Good ol' Oxiplegatx. I got their second album through a trade for one of Entombed's post-Wolverine Blues albums. I think I got the better deal, because I actually liked at least half the album. The other half was kind of stinky.

Sidereal Journey was nice. It had things I've never heard done on a metal album before, and still haven't. One of the tracks sounds like it would fit in a Disney movie or something.