Will SW ever have a North American tour?

progrocks

New Metal Member
Jan 23, 2014
Hello from Canada! I discovered this band only recently and immediately got completely hooked. In fact I have barely been listening to anything but SW (especially Mercy Falls). Will SW ever come to North America (other than for the ProgPower festival), more specifically Canada? I would absolutely die. I have been showing lots of people and they are all blown away and agree that they should come.

The best thing you (and all of us) can do is to run around and tell promoters that you want SW to play. The promoters control who plays when and where. And they care about money, not about how great a band happens to be. Unless they have reason to believe they will sell tons of tickets, they will not set up a show. Also, because SW are still pretty small scale, it would be rough for them as well unless it would be a very lucrative trip. These guys all have day jobs; the band doesn't really make enough for them to live by music alone, and transporting a band and all said band's equipment from point A to point B is not a cheap affair. It isn't as simple as just saying "hey, we like you, come play here." I'm sure the guys would love to do a full North American tour (especially in some of the warmer parts of the US, this time of year :lol: ) but it isn't that simple, sadly. :(

I really hope they do come around eventually. I'd pay good money to see them if they do one for their new album coming up.