Will there be a Japanese Bonus Track for Paradise Lost?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just a simple question for Jaxx...so, will there be? Good to know to try to get the best possible version of the album...if I would have known that the Japanese got Frontiers IN ADDITION to the 9 tracks on the Limited Edition Odyssey, I might have gotten that version instead...

I don't want to make a mistake like that on this one, and only want 1 version of the album, thank you...

Just a simple question for Jaxx...so, will there be? Good to know to try to get the best possible version of the album...if I would have known that the Japanese got Frontiers IN ADDITION to the 9 tracks on the Limited Edition Odyssey, I might have gotten that version instead...

I don't want to make a mistake like that on this one, and only want 1 version of the album, thank you...

Well, it might be safe to assume there will be a bonus track for Japan as that is commonplace for releases in that country. More often than not a Japanes release will have a bonus or two in the form of different cover/packaging/booklet or even some extras. Why not plan to acquire that version from the outset and then complain about how much money it will cost?

Oh and last I checked, Frontiers is available as a download from the band's website in mp3 format. There have been attempts to make things available.

Jax, spelled with one x, is doing the best job she can do with what she is given. There's more than meets the eye when it comes to information and the way it is communicated.

It's pretty standard these days for Japanese releases to have bonus material; given that import cds there are cheaper than domestic cds, it's one way they can encourage people to buy the Japanese release of any given cd.

Yeah, but you'll find when both versions hit domestic shelves, the japanese ones are heaps more expensive (at least in Australia anyway)... for example, Metallica (rofl) albums were going at like 20 whatever, then there were japanese versions going between 40-60 dollars, right next to it on the shelf.

God forbid the band makes a little more money. You matter the most AGX.

GOD! You are SUCH an asshole...yes, god forbid a Goddamn, broke-ass college student who is about to take out a multi-thousand-dollar debt to pay for his last year of college has to buy the same GODDAMN CD twice...

Especially, when, thanks to lousy-ass thieves in high school, I have actually bought every SymX CD twice and thanks to a fucked up DVD changer, bought Divine Wings a 3rd time, and even bought a spare normal copy of Odyssey at Gigantour to get the band to sign...but no, I am a lousy goddamn fan, right...
you know what? Fuck you...

sorry, if it pisses me off when people respond to my post about wanting to know a simple question with "oh, are you too good for that"?

yes, "holier than thou" people who suck up to others in life (Zach, I am looking at you, whether you immaturely ignore me or not) piss me off...no, I DON'T have the money to be paying DOUBLE for a CD if it is exactly the same as the USA version...

And no, I highly doubt that more than a select few of you have spent more in their lives on SymX CDs than I have, having bought every one (including Live on the Edge of Forever) twice, and 2 of them, 3 times...oh, and I bought two t-shirts at a live show...so, yes, I support the band, and no, I don't like being looked down upon by "holier than thou", "I'm better than you" assholes...

By the way, I will say that despite not agreeing with everything everyone says on the Megadeth Message Boards, they are FAR superior to these, INCLUDING the people that post there...the people that post on the 'Deth Total Anarchy boards don't just up and Ignore you because they don't agree with what you say...The Megadeth Forums possess a far greater level of poster maturity...

You should change your title from Ultimate Metal Lurker to Ultimate Metal Troll, kthx.
and you should change your's to "ive bought the SymX discography more than 2 times through, so I have room to talk"...until you have equaled AT LEAST what I have spent on SymX cds, you have no room to bitch at me about being cheap...oh, and do the same thing while worrying about college tuition, not having a job at college and having other monetary constraints, kthanks!

And no, I highly doubt that more than a select few of you have spent more in their lives on SymX CDs than I have, having bought every one (including Live on the Edge of Forever) twice, and 2 of them, 3 times...oh, and I bought two t-shirts at a live show...so, yes, I support the band, and no, I don't like being looked down upon by "holier than thou", "I'm better than you" assholes...

no bullshit...
all standard release albums 3 times each except for Odyssey(that was only 2 times lol)
live on edge of forever x1
english version of DWOT(pink cd, wtf???)
michael romeo dark chapter 2 time
i have purchased 2 copies of the japanese digipack version of TIO
all digi pack re-release
S/t shirt with masks
odyssey european tour shirt
TIO japanese tour shirt
2 x V shirts
odyssey Mug
Fan Club Membership
japanese tab book
and yes.. the almighty Mousepad

Any takers for the fanboy crown? lmfao