Will there still be an announcement next Thurs.?

Announce After Forever (......I wish....)
PLEASE
:(
If that happens......... oh God LOL
anyways..... seriously now...I would like to see Pagans Mind since I never saw them.

Did I miss something? I thought that Glenn said Sat. night would be co-headliners. IMO Symphony X is definitely a stand alone headliner. I hope as much as you that they make an appearance but I don't see them as co-headliners. Hope I am wrong. Symphony X = :kickass: :kickass: :kickass:

I can still see SYMPHONYX on the roster, but it is looking less and less likely. So for the #3slot on Saturday as Glenn has said that is who he is announcing. Well it has to be someone who will top the first two on Sat, so for me I don't have a clue............................unless it's Nocturnal Rites, or maybe another from the KING FOO stable, as in Machine Men or Twilightning which would kick major ass.

Nor can I see Symphony X as a 'created' co-headliner, since they've headlined before. Until Glenn said that, I was fairly sure they'd be on the roster this year.

Good observation Paul...I was thinking the same thing. Hope I'm wrong. Symphony X as co or stand alone headliner would make me very happy :loco: Then again if Symphony X was to co-headline with somebody else, it doesn't necessarily take anything away from them it just means there are 2 bands worthy of stand alone headliner status. Here's to hoping :err:

If anyone could hear what Symphony X is about to unleash on us, they would be SCREAMING for the band to return. Trust me on this.

I have no idea what will happen, but if it ain't Symphony X, then I'll be slightly disappointed.

Kez

Nor can I see Symphony X as a 'created' co-headliner, since they've headlined before. Until Glenn said that, I was fairly sure they'd be on the roster this year.
Well, they co-headlined with NW last time, so I wouldn't think that would be an issue.