Showcase announcement coming very soon

I think all the "suggestions" are funny considering that Shane is about to make an announcement in the next couple of weeks. Although I guess it isn't too late to get a wishlist in for next year. ;-)

In that case, I'd love to see play the Showcase (in no particular order):
Wolverine
Last Tribe
Enchant
Freak Kitchen
Riverside
St. Deamon
Odin's Court (a lil self-promotion never hurt anyone ;)
Sieges Even reunion show
Firewind
Evergrey
Symphony X

I know I'm missing some groups. Drawing a blank for some reason.

I think all the "suggestions" are funny considering that Shane is about to make an announcement in the next couple of weeks. Although I guess it isn't too late to get a wishlist in for next year. ;-)

In that case, I'd love to see play the Showcase (in no particular order):
Wolverine
Last Tribe
Enchant
Freak Kitchen
Riverside
St. Deamon
Odin's Court (a lil self-promotion never hurt anyone ;)
Sieges Even reunion show
Firewind
Evergrey
Symphony X

I know I'm missing some groups. Drawing a blank for some reason.

Now this guy knows good music!!!!
Wolverine, Last Tribe, Enchant....

Right On Brother!!!:headbang:

Jim, you're a tool. That's what Tivo is for!!!!! hehehe

Alas, TIVO would not allow me to continue my streak of not missing a home game for 20 years. :cool: Besides, its CLEMSON, not many teams I enjoy watching us beat more than Clemson.

Depending on the schedule and who's playing I spoze I might could make it in time for the headliner, but I doubt it.

Now hush and go back to being sick :loco:

Alas, TIVO would not allow me to continue my streak of not missing a home game for 20 years. :cool: Besides, its CLEMSON, not many teams I enjoy watching us beat more than Clemson.

Depending on the schedule and who's playing I spoze I might could make it in time for the headliner, but I doubt it.

Metal >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> College Football

Primal Fear would be way beyond cool. I'd love the chance to meet Magnus Karlsson.
Why do I have a strange feeling that they might be playing the Showcase,and they would be a killer headliner,and this is comming from someone who isn't admittedly the biggest fan of these guys,but thought they were entertaining live.
then bring back Riverside to go on before them(there is an LA 9 model out in Seattle that I just got into this band after she told me her favorite 2 bands were Pink Floyd and In Flames,she would fly out to see this set)
Mercenary
*sigh*
I can dream I guess

Dude,I've missed Giants games due to Prog Power.
It will be on TV downstairs in the bar,watch the game there

What about Alestorm? Anyone into them? Would they fit in Atlanta? What about Believer? They do have a proggy influence although they might be too thrashy for some. That would rock.

Hell yeah, getting Alestorm would probably be the closest to getting Running Wild in the USA. I see them as a mix between Running Wild and Korpiklaani. Fun fun pirate metal. Maybe even cheesy Manowar mixed with Running Wild would be another analogy.