Will we ever hear from OTYG again

seamoon said:
Hey dudes and dudettes, I have the track on my HD! :saint:
FYI DaWn, when you called me yesterday wondering if I had the song, it turned out that I searched the wrong drive, mkkkkkaaaayyyyy? Me sooo stooooopid. Anyway, I don't have an ftp-account to send the mp3 to, so you folks have to wait a little longer until DaWn wakes up and fires up his computer.

Ooooooo this feckin track absolutely rocks! I can't get over the fact that Otyg split up... It's such a tragedy. !:cry:

/Simon

How's the quality? OK or...?
*getting all excited because of one single song*

Vladimir said:
Otyg rocks!! But I am glad there are bands coming who sound a little bit like Otyg!! And still are orignal /forum/images/smilies/smile.gif

What kind of bans do you think of? I have searched a long time to find a new band that gives me the feeling Otyg always have given me, and I still haven´t found any. Lumsk is OK though...

Lumsk seem very nice. They have their debut album coming out soon on Spinefarm and I´ll definately buy it. I can't really name any other band that sound anything like Otyg though.

There are many bands that incorporate folk in their music however, especially from East-europe. Some of my favorites from over there are Butterfly Temple, Temnozor, Alkonost, Apraxia, Satarial, Skyforger, Ashen Light, Nokturnal Mortum (the best!) etc.

About the Otyg track Gastkramad. It will be up as soon as Seamoon gets his thumb out of his ass and gets online. Hör du det Simson, din fittfjärt! Skynda på förihelvete!

NP: Cradle of Filth - Damnation and a Day (Not bad at all!)

Great taste David A, but some friends of me (heidevolk) from Holland also started a folk metal band!
I don't know if they exactly sound like otyg, but it's good!
Check out their site:
www.heidevolk.tk

And yeah I meant Otyg:), does anyone know the band which toured with Otyg in the Netherlands? GRIMM

Vladimir said:
Great taste David A, but some friends of me (heidevolk) from Holland also started a folk metal band!
I don't know if they exactly sound like otyg, but it's good!
Check out their site:
www.heidevolk.tk

And yeah I meant Otyg/forum/images/smilies/smile.gif, does anyone know the band which toured with Otyg in the Netherlands? GRIMM

Thanks! Are you originally from Russia or someplace? I don't suppose Vladimir is a common Netherlandish name?

Never heard Heidevolk.. just went to their page and I will check it out now. Are Grimm good? Any homepage?

NP: And Oceans - Cypher (still)

David Å. said:
Thanks! Are you originally from Russia or someplace? I don't suppose Vladimir is a common Netherlandish name?

Never heard Heidevolk.. just went to their page and I will check it out now. Are Grimm good? Any homepage?

NP: And Oceans - Cypher (still)
No it's not a common name, but my mother named me after a great pianist.

Erm.. the new grimm homepage is www.grimm.cjb.net I guess..
I only heard some songs, but it should be good.
(but I guess alot rawer then otyg, because they are pagan folk metal hooligans)

Btw if you want to visit my forum you're most welcome there!
http://pub46.ezboard.com/bvladimirsvikingmetalcommunity
And everybody else too..

Thanks for the live song it's great!!:)

I am looking forward to a concert of Heidevolk and Boombaard.
Boombaard is folk black metal from the Netherlands, I wonder how they sound:)

NP:Vervamon -Hexen Tanz. (dark ambient)