Windowpane on VH1

Hahahaha. I could just see it now. Turn on your television, and Demon of the Fall starts pounding out of your speakers during a Mazda commercial :lol:

Mind you, that might not be so bad cause like the whole "Zoom zoom" thing pisses me off. Who knows, maybe they'll replace that ugly kid with Mike!

I was watching that too! "WHAT THE FUCK?!" was definitely the first thing that came to mind. It was kind of out of place, too. I'm still not really sure how I feel about that...

I've heard it before too, but it was on a show like that on MTV. I was stunned for a few minutes. Maybe someone involved in the background music has good taste? Strange isn't?

It has nothing to do with Opeth though. It's just the music coordinator or supervisor for the show picking the songs. I heard a porcupine tree song during that Ted Nugent show once. I would much rather hear opeth than linkin park during a show anyways.

Autumnal said:
For the Spurs' home intros during the '05 NBA Finals they had a montage set to Nightwish. I was happy.

"This is the end of all hope"? Lol. :Spin: