Windows 7 rules

Yes it does.

I thought Windows Vista was cool but slow and bloated. Windows 7 is windows vista but not slow and bloated. Moreover, I've tried it and you haven't. Therefore, I know what I'm talking about, and you do not.

Yes it does.

I thought Windows Vista was cool but slow and bloated. Windows 7 is windows vista but not slow and bloated. Moreover, I've tried it and you haven't. Therefore, I know what I'm talking about, and you do not.

Yes I have tried, not on my computer, but my friend has it. Everybody says it SUPERB! And why is that? Because of it's faster? Well XP is faster than Vista also.

It could be good, but I think it's just overrated.

Why don't you simply shut the fuck up with your "Screw the opinion of the mass because I am so gr1m and kvlt"-attitude.

No. Poser.

Yes I have tried, not on my computer, but my friend has it. Everybody says it SUPERB! And why is that? Because of it's faster? Well XP is faster than Vista also.

Your point being? XP was fantastic, everyone knows that. But that doesn't change the fact that 7 is also brilliant.

Windows 7 is faster then XP. Because Windows vista/7 (64bit ofcourse) can actually support more then 3GB, has better support for newer hardware (SSD) and more stuff.

It's just a waste of hardware if you run your Triplecore-giganto PC with 666TB DDR9 memory with a operating system thats almost 10 year old.
It's the same thing as putting your 90 year old grandmother in a Ferrari/lamborghini.

Stop whining. IT is one of the fastest developing things on the world. Microsoft is a huge part of. If you like to stick with a OS that never changes i suggest you get Linux.

Your point being? XP was fantastic, everyone knows that. But that doesn't change the fact that 7 is also brilliant.

My point was that everyone says Win 7 is excellent, and the only reason why they say it is, because 7 is faster. And I said, well XP is very fast also compared to Vista.

Now, could you specify, why Windows 7 is so brilliant (not just cus it's fast)?

My point was that everyone says Win 7 is excellent, and the only reason why they say it is, because 7 is faster. And I said, well XP is very fast also compared to Vista.

Now, could you specify, why Windows 7 is so brilliant (not just cus it's fast)?

It simply works better, I'm sure someone more tech savvy than I can come up with loads of statistics but to me the whole package just works, the new taskbar is intuitive and a lot easier to manage than in Vista or XP.

And to be honest that fact that it is fast probably is its greatest achievement, because what more do you want from an Operating System? Vista had more RAM capabilities, it supported DirectX10 and I'm sure had many other examples of technological wizardry... But it was slow, bulky and shit, therefore nobody liked it. 7 simply has all the benefits of Vista just with a simpler interface and without being a sluggish load of cock.

It simply works better, I'm sure someone more tech savvy than I can come up with loads of statistics but to me the whole package just works, the new taskbar is intuitive and a lot easier to manage than in Vista or XP.

And to be honest that fact that it is fast probably is its greatest achievement, because what more do you want from an Operating System? Vista had more RAM capabilities, it supported DirectX10 and I'm sure had many other examples of technological wizardry... But it was slow, bulky and shit, therefore nobody liked it. 7 simply has all the benefits of Vista just with a simpler interface and without being a sluggish load of cock.

I just thought definition of brilliant OS would be something different. This just proves that I don't need Win 7. I'll stick with my XP, works fine, 3 years without format.

In all seriousness, Brutal Hate is turning out to be the most boring and unimaginative troll in a long time

I like chandler better

Brilliant? Hardly. Windows is still Windows. 7 is Vista 2.0. Ofcourse It's overrated, doesn't mean it's not good still.