wintersun

:lol: Wintersun are good in my book, but no means the most EPIC BAND EVAR as everyone here hails them. I mean it's ok the feel that way, but in my own opinion I have to be in the mood to listen to their slow, long songs. I mean there's killer riffs and really good parts but it's not shit I listen to everday. I'm not bashing them, I think they're a great band, just very overrated in my books. ANd besides, A LOT of band's first albums are fucking amazing then they don't follow through with anything the same, I mean they make really good songs but never an album containing so many greats (SEE: Sonata Arctica)

I agree with the part that you actually have to be in the mood to listen to their songs, but when i first heard the album i pretty much constantly listened to it.

The new album is going to be 10x as epic from what i've heard. Although no one can know for certain, but if it actually is true, there won't be any doubt about Jari being able to put out album after album that holds good quality.

Wintersun is all well and good for me but Jari is fucking godly because of Ensiferum as well.

Ensiferum (w/ Jari) > Wintersun > Ensiferum (w/o Jari)

since this is offtopic and offtopicism is also present in every post..
why is rammstein weird?

There keyboardist, flake.
Lyrics.
Videos.
Till Lindemann.

hehe

@Nerve/Gon
I didn't know the band only had one album, maybe i thought they had many a albums. I didn't know shit about this band, like I said in my earlier post.
I was simply asking for there best songs, which is not present on there site, you fucking jerk. And, like i asked, try to keep the flaming/heat down here, but I guess that's impossible for immature assholes like you two.

I don't see any reason to expect less from Wintersun in the future. As far as I know everything Jari has done so far has been quite excellent. He even managed to salvage a song on that crappy Nuclear Blast compilation by doing a fucking incredible job on the vocals.

lastest Rammstein album is fucking good, i listen to it pretty often

I got bored of it quite fast, some decent songs on it though like: Spring. Worth a listen to:headbang:.

well i didn't :)

Rosenrot eh?

Zerstoren is it's best song, IMO, but spring is pretty good too

I enjoy there old live stuff from live aus berlin

i can't say what's the best, i like it most of the songs, and Live Aus Berlin is a pretty good DVD to own

wenn ihr ohne Sünde lebt, einander brav das Händchen gebt, wenn ihr nicht zur Sonne schielt, wird für euch ein Lied gespielt =P

If you live without sin and give each other a hand,if you don't squint into the sun, a song will be played for you

that doesn't rhyme at all:lol: