wintersun

well, canada is basicly Quebec and Ontario...
and Quebec is like France, so =/

:lol: If you mean the United States of America, then meh. If you mean all of North American then :mad: Well, There's only one good country in North America, and I'm living in it. Fuck, Canada is more like a less epic piece of Europe. All the bands that I have met personally (especially ones from Finland, Sweden, etc) say they love Canada because it reminds them of home. The mentality in Canada is a lot like Europe, and in Quebec it's almost the same fucking thing. Ontario has some of the American principles in the law but the frenchies really have the liberal freedom shit down. That plus the weather, they just really enjoy being here as opposed to the USA.

LOL i like canada. Why?

Maple syrup.
Part of my family.
Devin Townsend
Moose
Bearz

and various other shit i cannae be arsed listing because there is really no major point with my post

LOL i like canada. Why?

Maple syrup.
Part of my family.
Devin Townsend
Moose
Bearz

and:
214394~Jim-Carrey-Posters.jpg

:headbang:

alexi is past, the new wave now is JARIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! =O

Devin Townsend > Jim Carrey

+1

And i dont see Jari becomming the new Alexi.

If anything it would be good if it did, less of the paint fingernails black and use black pen to draw alexis tattoos on your hands :rolleyes: God kids are so retarded..

I dont see Jari having any special traits like that :p

Tedious? :/

I want more clean vocals! Jari makes them so fkn epic.. to me the most epic parts of the album are the clean vocal parts (the few lines in Sleeping Stars, Starchild as a whole and Sadness and Hate)

+1

lol, Iron Maiden > Wintersun

As much as I love Maiden, I'm going to disagree with you on this one.

About Wintersun :

"Hey Everybody,

I'm making a little statement where we are at the moment. We're having a lot of problems with our computer at the moment. This resuslts in much frustration and also kills the inspiritation, because we cannot work as we want to and for example one wrong note can cause a whole days work. So the situation is now this. We are finished with everything else except the vocals and synths. We are talking about more orchestral stuff with layers on top of each other, and some songs have some cool choirs!

People, please understand that the scale for this album is much bigger than the first one. I love the first one too, but you can't compare these two at all.

One thing you should also know: When the album is ready mixed and mastered Nuclear Blast will need 3 months to promote it before it's out. It's a huge company and it has it's own ways of working. But let's think this way, we die someday but the music lives on after we have left. And that is just what music should be. Jari has the vision as only he knows and he can't give up until the album is ready but he wants to make sure that he is happy with it before leaving it to you... to listen. Thank you for the patience and we'll keep you informed!

Jari"

Posted on their board.

Thanks!

:lol: If you mean the United States of America, then meh. If you mean all of North American then :mad: Well, There's only one good country in North America, and I'm living in it. Fuck, Canada is more like a less epic piece of Europe. All the bands that I have met personally (especially ones from Finland, Sweden, etc) say they love Canada because it reminds them of home. The mentality in Canada is a lot like Europe, and in Quebec it's almost the same fucking thing. Ontario has some of the American principles in the law but the frenchies really have the liberal freedom shit down. That plus the weather, they just really enjoy being here as opposed to the USA.

+1

but we still need more landmark metal bands here though.:kickass:

Yeah well Wintersun maybe overrated around here i guess, but outside of UM no one has even heard of the band, almost.

well ,even my bro who's into eltetronic music now (since 2 years) has heard about windersun and likes them